13.06.13

2013 Women In Film Crystal + Lucy Awards

2013 Women In Film Crystal + Lucy Awards

The 2013 Women In Film Crystal + Lucy Awards took place at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in California, where once again the majority of the celebs were decked out in Max Mara or Sportmax.

Hailee Steinfeld: The young actress was feeling very blue, wearing a Sportmax blue suede-and-leather sleeveless dress featuring a pleated skirt, which is a 100% upgrade from yesterday’s look. On this occasion, she styled her look with a blue Max Mara ‘Hollywood II’ clutch and Jimmy Choo ‘Kalan’ ankle-strap peep-toes. Pops of pink via her nails, kohl-rimmed eyes, and flawless makeup completed her look. Which look do you prefer: the grey from yesterday or today’s vivid blue?

Kiernan Shipka: Hailee’s fellow teen actress, who often finds herself on best-dressed lists, wore a Max Mara black above-the-knee dress featuring perforated details etched into pretty stars. Keeping her makeup very minimal and opting for wavy tresses, the ‘Mad Men’ actress styled her look with a Christian Louboutin ‘Sweet Charity’ bag with a gold bow accent and Christian Louboutin ‘Pigaresille’ pumps.

Stana Katic: The ‘Castle’ actress has a pair of the best pins in Hollywood; however, she loves to wear pants, much like her onscreen character. Like at the Billboard Awards, Stana opted for a jumpsuit. The scarlet one-shoulder Max Mara jumpsuit was styled with a Jennifer Behr headband placed on top of her updo. I can’t say I’m crazy about the headband; I guess she was inspired by all the tiaras we saw this weekend at the royal wedding. Kohl-rimmed eyes, nude glossy lips and Saint Laurent ‘Jane’ sandals completed her look. Are you digging the headband?

Credit: Getty

Zoe Saldana's Tory Burch 'Presley' Print Jersey Tee And Hudson Jeans 'London' Overalls

Zoe Saldana’s Tory Burch ‘Presley’ Print Jersey Tee And Hudson Jeans ‘London’ Overalls

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Hobbs - Princess Cruises Naming of the Ship Ceremony

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Hobbs – Princess Cruises Naming of the Ship Ceremony

16 Responses to 2013 Women In Film Crystal + Lucy Awards

1. Jamie June 13, 2013 at 12:13 #

I’m not digging the tiara but I guess she has to wear something because she has a fringe now. Her hair is too short in the front. I miss her long hair.

2. LeeAnn June 13, 2013 at 12:14 #

I understand you can’t print every picture but if you could let me know who January Jomnes was wearing. It was such a pretty dress as evidenced by the fact that the Daily Mail thought Elizabeth Moss looked better, and then again they also liked the D o C’s spotty coat.

• Catherine Kallon June 13, 2013 at 12:18 #

that is my next post…just putting it together now

3. Denise June 13, 2013 at 12:28 #

The three of them look beautiful. My favourite is Hailee. Everything about her look is wonderfully put together, I especially like her hair. Kierman is her usual adorable self and I like the fit of the jumpsuit on Stana but not the headband.

4. Christine June 13, 2013 at 12:50 #

Hailee looks the best from the three.

5. Yeliz June 13, 2013 at 13:31 #

All of them look pretty good. My favourite is Hailee though. Love this head-to-toe blue look.

6. Gabrielle June 13, 2013 at 13:45 #

I did dig Stana’s tiara. It gave the look a very “Greek goddess” feel. It suited her.

7. Lucy June 13, 2013 at 14:05 #

Hailee is the winner for me. The blue is standout chic and stunning with her coloring, the matching shoes and clutch set the entire outfit off perfectly. I’m with you on Ms Katic and the pants. Not a fan of the jumpsuit shape either as I think it flows incorrectly from the high waist down. The headband was definitely a mistake.

8. Moxie June 13, 2013 at 14:19 #

They all look really good. Love Hailee’s blue. Stana looks great, and the headband isn’t distracting. Kiernan looks cute.

9. Emmeline June 13, 2013 at 14:34 #

I think all three of them look lovely, though Hailee’s the standout for me thanks to that gorgeous color. And Kiernan once again proves that she’s the best dressed girl from the cast of Mad Men.

10. kane June 13, 2013 at 14:47 #

Yes, Hailee! A tad too matchy-matchy, but I’m willing to overlook it. Kiernan looks really nice too, although I’m not really excited about the individual bits. Stana looks okay.

11. Anj June 13, 2013 at 16:36 #

Not to get all geeky, but Stana looks like something Troi on Star Trek would wear to a fancy event. Why does she love jumpsuits so much?

12. MaddyEliza June 13, 2013 at 23:30 #

Hailee looks SO GOOD!! I love it!! That blue is awesome and I LOVE the pops of hot pink!! And she looks like she’s having fun too!! I say this is a BDOTW-contender! :)
    I’ve never liked a jumpsuit, ever…and still don’t like them and never will, but with that said this one looks very good on Stana. I love the one-shoulder detail, the fit, and that headband is pretty awesome :)

13. Dhppy June 13, 2013 at 23:32 #

Two of my favorites, Shipka and Steinfeld, sporting their superior fashion sensibilities. Shipka, in particular, is throwing down. Great ensemble, and I love the shoes.

14. KatieKate June 14, 2013 at 02:03 #

I thought Hailee had a bit too much blue going on. I thought Kiernan was cute if a bit boring, and Stana was just okay here. Not in love with any of these, in other words.

15. EmmaWoodhouse June 15, 2013 at 04:50 #

Hailee looks so gorgeous! I love all the blue!! Kiernan looks adorable too…my two fave red carpet teens in the same place–it rocks my world!
    I don’t like Stana’s jumpsuit, but I actually like the tiara and her hair.