16 thoughts on “Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 Tony Awards?

1. Leo

I’m a bit torn between Audra McDonald and Donna Murphy but Audra is glowing in her dress and I love the jewelery with a contrasting colour so I’ll go with her.

1. tom

i’m so with you on this one…she’s been taking fashion risks for decades…she used to wear a lot of issey miyake…

2. Moxie

My Top 3 were Patina, Anna and Bernadette.

I wish Cicely Tyson and Laurie Metcalf’s interesting structural gowns had gotten some coverage, but I understand FC can’t cover everyone.

3. Marybeth

Audra McDonald and Patina Miller both look great, each in her own way, but I voted for Bernadette Peters. It’s hard to beat a redhead in a green dress!
    I love Martha Plimpton’s look too. She is really selling that beautifully fitted red dress.

I must say that the older women (such as B. Peters, S. Weaver and S. Field) were very well dressed at this event.

4. Nat39

Patina easily, her look just popped at me instantly. Jane Krakowski – runner-up. And I also like chic and on-trend Audra. Anna Kendrick’s look is way too fall.

5. Fashion Guru

Sigourney was such a pleasant surprise- she looked ver regal and the color was very flattering.

My vote goes to Anna, who has never looked better. Patina looks great but the print seemed too much like drapery and I am seriously over Zach Posen’s redundant structures.

6. EmmaWoodhouse

Patina got my vote but many looked great. A very well-dressed event–loved all the jewel tones.