Sienna Miller In Burberry Prorsum – 2013 Tony Awards

Sienna Miller in Burberry Prorsum - 2013 Tony Awards

Sienna Miller continued her current love affair with Burberry while taking to the red carpet on Sunday evening for the 2013 Tony Awards, held at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.

The actress wore a look from the recently presented Resort 2014 collection, opting for a peony-sable wrap-front Burberry Prorsum strapless calf-length dress.

Sienna’s red carpet approach has been more sophisticated of late, which is understandable, but the styling has been surprisingly off.

The floral headband and dark-berry lip colour are very much a case in point, as neither works with the look. The headband is really childish and the lip colour too dark; however, what was really needed here was blot powder.

Sienna’s beau Tom Sturridge, who was nominated at these awards, also wore a full Burberry look, opting for a black tuxedo styled with a navy tie and black shoes.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

18 thoughts on “Sienna Miller In Burberry Prorsum – 2013 Tony Awards

1. Alicat

Sienna really has lost mojo. The dress is too long and the bodice is very unflattering and ill fitting. She looks flattened and droopy. In fact, the dress looks like it is going south and needs a good hitch up!

2. Mandy

I quite like the dark lip, but i agree with the headband. I like the colour of the dress too but overall it’s just an ‘okay’ look.

3. lolo

S&T are both the new faces of Burberry m that’s why she has been wearing it a lot lately.
    That dress is really tacky and Tom looks uncomfortable with her over-the-top posing

1. Tilly

Me too! I love that lip colour on her and I think her hair swept up in that headband is beautiful. I thought she looked radiant.

4. Maria S.

I like the dark lip, but the headband is really off… It seems like a tiara of some sorts.

5. Jolene

Her boobs are almost pooping out . Bad fitting. The colour doesnt do any favours to her complexion.

6. Nat39

Headband..really?? The dress is sitting way too low at the bust, the shoe choice is dull, very underwhelming.

7. KatieKate

She totally ruined a beautiful dress. I can think of numerous other leading ladies who could’ve done it much more justice. A shame.

8. EmmaWoodhouse

Tom from the neck up is a mess. I hate the hair and hat combo.
    Sienna would look great if she hiked up the dress three inches. The color is fab and I like her styling.

9. kane

I like the dress, although I prefer the colouring in the lookbook. I agree about her complexion, but I actually have more issues with the slighly darker lip colour. It’s doing her even less favours than the colour of the dress. The biggest no no for me here interestingly isn’t the headband, but the bla shoes. Finally, the flowery elephant in the room: the headband actually saves this from being a total snoozefest. This is perfect tweedeledee of the “rich English girl, I mean serious actress” variety (Burberry ambassadors, really?). Not my thing, she’s working it.