Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Jada Pinkett-Smith's IRO 'Tery' Jumpsuit

Jada Pinkett-Smith’s IRO ‘Tery’ Jumpsuit

14 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Yeliz June 9, 2013 at 19:20 #

The beautiful Princess Madeleine of Sweden in her spectacular Valentino wedding gown. I love me some royal wedding.
    My runners-up are Angelina Jolie and Crown Princess Victoria.

2. Nat39 June 9, 2013 at 20:19 #

Angelina with the sharp modern look. Last week I thought there was a bit of an overexcitement to her look, but this week she delivered – a strong fresh, chic and edgy look. Princess Charlene was the most stylish of the royals.

3. molly June 9, 2013 at 20:36 #

I had a hard time choosing between the royal ladies, but I ultimately chose Crown Princess Victoria with Madeleine and Mette-Marit as close seconds. She just looked so beautiful, this might be my favorite look of the year.

4. Elise June 9, 2013 at 20:48 #

Although I like a lot Angelina’s look, I voted for Princess Victoria, she looks like a fairy tale princess, I love it!
    Yesterday, by chance, because I was trying to cross Gamla Stan (old town), I saw the newlyweds on their way to the boat, Princess Madeleine looked absolutely beautiful

5. kane June 9, 2013 at 21:16 #

Oooh, all things considered this turned out to be quite a versatile week. Erin’s dress has seriously grown on me and would have topped the week for me if it hadn’t been for Victoria, a serious contender for my BDOTY.

6. Noemi June 9, 2013 at 21:30 #

Erin Wasson, then Angelina Jolie. But I miss the male poll.

7. Rita June 9, 2013 at 22:04 #

Angelina Jolie because she was SENSATIONAL.

8. Fashion Guru June 9, 2013 at 22:45 #

What a tough week! Angelina ultimately can’t be beat but Victoria sure as hell made quite an appearance.

9. Marybeth June 9, 2013 at 23:18 #

It’s hard to compete with the Swedish princesses. How gorgeous their gowns! How beautiful they both look!
    I nevertheless ended up voting for Angelina Jolie in Ralph & Russo. The dress is sophisticated, elegant, and very flattering to her. Her simple styling is just perfect.

10. Rosanna June 9, 2013 at 23:46 #

I voted for Angie. Princess Victoria is my second favourite.

11. Christine June 10, 2013 at 00:50 #

Angelina Jolie. She blew it o9ut of the park! That look was a home run!

12. Marko_M June 10, 2013 at 09:01 #

Angie all the way. She looked more regal and poised than all the royal wedding attendees combined, in my opinion.

13. Alexandra June 10, 2013 at 16:11 #

Victoria fabolous Princess and lovely mom in this absolutely gorgeous couture gown! BDOTY for me too!

14. EmmaWoodhouse June 14, 2013 at 15:03 #

1. Princess Victoria
    2. Princess Madeleine
    3. Princess Mette-Marit
    4. Angelina Jolie
    5. Emmy Rossum
    6. Emma Watson
    A great week! I’m still behind in commenting but catching up!