Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 Tony Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2013 Tony Awards?

14 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Yeliz June 9, 2013 at 19:20 #

The beautiful Princess Madeleine of Sweden in her spectacular Valentino wedding gown. I love me some royal wedding.
    My runners-up are Angelina Jolie and Crown Princess Victoria.

2. Nat39 June 9, 2013 at 20:19 #

Angelina with the sharp modern look. Last week I thought there was a bit of an overexcitement to her look, but this week she delivered – a strong fresh, chic and edgy look. Princess Charlene was the most stylish of the royals.

3. molly June 9, 2013 at 20:36 #

I had a hard time choosing between the royal ladies, but I ultimately chose Crown Princess Victoria with Madeleine and Mette-Marit as close seconds. She just looked so beautiful, this might be my favorite look of the year.

4. Elise June 9, 2013 at 20:48 #

Although I like a lot Angelina’s look, I voted for Princess Victoria, she looks like a fairy tale princess, I love it!
    Yesterday, by chance, because I was trying to cross Gamla Stan (old town), I saw the newlyweds on their way to the boat, Princess Madeleine looked absolutely beautiful

5. kane June 9, 2013 at 21:16 #

Oooh, all things considered this turned out to be quite a versatile week. Erin’s dress has seriously grown on me and would have topped the week for me if it hadn’t been for Victoria, a serious contender for my BDOTY.

6. Noemi June 9, 2013 at 21:30 #

Erin Wasson, then Angelina Jolie. But I miss the male poll.

7. Rita June 9, 2013 at 22:04 #

Angelina Jolie because she was SENSATIONAL.

8. Fashion Guru June 9, 2013 at 22:45 #

What a tough week! Angelina ultimately can’t be beat but Victoria sure as hell made quite an appearance.

9. Marybeth June 9, 2013 at 23:18 #

It’s hard to compete with the Swedish princesses. How gorgeous their gowns! How beautiful they both look!
    I nevertheless ended up voting for Angelina Jolie in Ralph & Russo. The dress is sophisticated, elegant, and very flattering to her. Her simple styling is just perfect.

10. Rosanna June 9, 2013 at 23:46 #

I voted for Angie. Princess Victoria is my second favourite.

11. Christine June 10, 2013 at 00:50 #

Angelina Jolie. She blew it o9ut of the park! That look was a home run!

12. Marko_M June 10, 2013 at 09:01 #

Angie all the way. She looked more regal and poised than all the royal wedding attendees combined, in my opinion.

13. Alexandra June 10, 2013 at 16:11 #

Victoria fabolous Princess and lovely mom in this absolutely gorgeous couture gown! BDOTY for me too!

14. EmmaWoodhouse June 14, 2013 at 15:03 #

1. Princess Victoria
    2. Princess Madeleine
    3. Princess Mette-Marit
    4. Angelina Jolie
    5. Emmy Rossum
    6. Emma Watson
    A great week! I’m still behind in commenting but catching up!