06.06.13

2013 CMT Music Awards

2013 CMT Music Awards

Here is a very brief look at the rest of the attendees at the 2013 CMT Music Awards held at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee on Wednesday evening.

Kacey Musgrave: Dressed in a Gomez-Gracia blush-pink mini dress with multi-coloured sequins, the country newcomer styled her look with nude Jimmy Choo accessories and a half-up, half-down hairstyle.

Kellie Pickler: Dazzling from head to toe in rose-pink sequins, the country singer managed to find a pair of Tacori rose-amethyst earrings which sparkled as brightly as her plunging gown. Unlike some of the others, who attempted to do something different, this look is very much expected from the ‘Dancing with the Stars’ champ.

Sheryl Crow: Sadly, this Willow Spring 2013 white strapless gown with cut-out details isn’t very flattering on the country singer. The metallic-gold accessories are also a head-scratcher. You may remember that Isla Fisher also wore this dress with the same meh effect.

2013 CMT Music Awards 2

Jana Kramer: Opting for a glamorous look, the singer wore a Pavoni by Mikael D romantic sheer lace gown with a nude underlay, to which she added glossy waves and a red lip colour.

Kimberly Perry: In an attempt to add some life to this red carpet, the singer wore a bright-orange Oday Shakar gown. Her lace-accented gown was styled with a gold clutch and a bountiful bonce of beautiful waves.

Karen Fairchild: The singer selected a Pavoni by Mikael D nude dress with black embellishments, which she styled with a Jimmy Choo clutch and Stuart Weitzman ankle-strap pumps.

Credit: Getty

Milla Jovovich In Armani Privé - Giorgio Armani Hosts 'One Night Only' Roma

Milla Jovovich In Armani Privé – Giorgio Armani Hosts ‘One Night Only’ Roma

Berenice Bejo In Giorgio Armani - Giorgio Armani Hosts 'One Night Only' Roma

Berenice Bejo In Giorgio Armani – Giorgio Armani Hosts ‘One Night Only’ Roma

15 Responses to 2013 CMT Music Awards

1. Rashmi June 6, 2013 at 13:33 #

Jana is my fav of the bunch. Rest all are just OK!

2. dee June 6, 2013 at 13:44 #

I like Jana’s and Karen’s looks.

3. gabis June 6, 2013 at 13:51 #

Kimberly Perry is my favorite. The gown is beautiful and the colour is fantastic. Plus I adore her simple styling.

4. AnderBoBo June 6, 2013 at 14:11 #

Kelly looks amazing, that blush tone is beautiful against her skin. Kimberly is my second favorite of the bunch. Also if not even Sheryl Crow’s amazing body looks good in that Willow dress I think the remainder stock needs to be burned.

5. Moxie June 6, 2013 at 15:15 #

Jana and Kimberly are the best of the bunch.

Sheryl’s dress would not look good one anyone. The waist is much too high and really shortens the torso.

6. Yeliz June 6, 2013 at 15:21 #

Not loving any of these looks, but Jana looks the best here.

7. MaddyEliza June 6, 2013 at 15:25 #

Ahh Kellie I love it!!!!! That is SUCH a glamorous dress!! So gorgeous and those sparkles…ahhh I’m totally in love!! Definitely my favourite of the night AND my BDOTW!! Huge BDOTW contender!! Loveee it!!
    Kimberly’s look is nice too. But Kellie is by far my favourite!!

8. Christine June 6, 2013 at 16:12 #

Not liking either looks.

9. La-Shaun June 6, 2013 at 16:13 #

Sheryl Crow looks a mess.

10. kimberley June 6, 2013 at 21:40 #

Hands down Kacey. Love that dress she looks amazing! Definitely my favourite of the night AND my BDOTW!! Huge BDOTW contender!! Loveee it!!

11. Kathy June 6, 2013 at 22:24 #

I like Kacey’s look the best out of this bunch, but there’s not much personality in it. Just another up-and-comer with ombre hair in a sparkly mini. Kellie’s dress comes off as SO tacky to me. I’m all for glitter, but the color and “thick” halter make it look like a sparkly beach towel. Sheryl is just…did she look in a mirror before leacing the house? Jana also looks distasteful and over-dressed. This is a summer music award show, not the Emmys. Also the nude lining makes the black overlay too nightgown-esque. I love the color of Kimberly’s gown, but the more I stare at her voluminous hair, the poufier it gets. Karen looks classy, if a tad bit awkward. Not a fan of the triple-ankle straps.

12. Dhppy June 7, 2013 at 00:37 #

Sheryl Crow’s gown is really hard on the eyes, and the shoes aren’t mollifying the experience.

13. Denise June 7, 2013 at 06:33 #

Kacey is my favorite here. Cheryl’s dress is a huge no.

14. Prudence June 7, 2013 at 07:05 #

everyone is looking horrid.

15. EmmaWoodhouse June 13, 2013 at 13:46 #

Kimberley is the best of the night, imo. Everyone else looks SO tacky.