Emma Watson In Roland Mouret – ‘This is the End’ LA Premiere

Emma Watson In Roland Mouret Fall 2013 – ‘This is the End’ LA Premiere

Emma Watson hit the red carpet at the premiere of her latest film, ‘This is the End’ at the Regency Village Theatre in Los Angeles on Monday evening.

The young star wore a Roland Mouret bustier with asymmetrical folds from the Fall 2013 collection paired with 3.1 Philip Lim cigarette pants and Ferragamo pumps.

Emma loves to push fashion boundaries, and once again, it’s working for her. This bustier is eye-catching and bold, but still chic and appropriate.

The look is complemented with a dusty rose lip and a little red carpet magic–a faux bob. We know Emma looks great with shorter locks, but with this simple roll trick, she can enjoy ear-skimming hair for the evening, without committing to a haircut.

24 thoughts on “Emma Watson In Roland Mouret – ‘This is the End’ LA Premiere

1. Mary

The color of the pants doesnt work well with the top. Distracting. Like the top though. Hair and make up as well.

1. kane

There is something that is holding me back on this outfit, cannot quite put my finger on it, maybe it is the difference in colour. As it stands I give her the benefit of the doubt. She’s certainly got the attitude.

2. Martine

Love it. She looks beautiful. I actually like the colour of the pants and don’t find it distracting. I think it’s refreshing. Can’t wait to see what she wears to The Bling Ring LA premiere tonight!

3. gabis

Not loving it. The outfit is nice but I’m not on board with her hair and specially with that lip colour. I don’t think it suits her. Also, she should’ve added a statement or oversized jewelry or perhaps even a gorgeous clutch to enhance the overall look.
    I find this an appropriate look for a screening but for a premiere I’d expect a bit more.

4. Maria S.

Props for trying, but something doesn’t work for me with this look. I think the hair and make up ages her.

5. pris

it’s not the colour of the pants, but the fit. i think they’re ill fitting around the crotch area, and i just want to go up to her and pull them up.

1. Anj

I agree. The pants are ill-fitting and bring down the look. They need to be tight. I think I would’ve preferred leather too.

6. Rebecca Z

She looks adorable. I wish she had worn the runway pants with the top, but can live with her choice.

7. Yeliz

She looks amazing IMO. I don’t really mind the colour difference, she really pulls this off. I love the hair and makeup.

8. Glenda

I’m happy she seems to be stepping away from the ‘Printed mini dress + chunky sandals’ combo… For now. Here’s hoping she continues to spice things up during the Bling Ring promo tour, which should get going pretty soon.

9. Nat39

I just love her hair here, the ensemble works for her, fresh, edgy, style-forward, only wish she’d opted for a pair of cool heels.

10. Julia

Love the look and love how confident she’s now! She take risk! New hairstyle, PANTS! Not mini dress or black dress. The make is gorgeous! Her face is so classy! Stunning! BDOTW contender!

11. Dolly

Kudos for trying something different but this doesn’t work for me at all. I hate the trousers, they make her legs look short, are ill fitting and don’t go with the top. Hate the hair, so ageing and doesn’t work with the funkiness of the top. The top is nice, though

12. AG

The first thing I think of whenever I see Emma Watson is “she can do so much better than this!” I applaud her for often making edgy fashion choices, but there always seems to be something that isn’t quite right. Here it’s that the pants and top just don’t go well together. Can’t put my finger on whether it’s the colours or fit.

13. Dhppy

I absolutely love this! I don’t usually buy her fashion risks as being authentic, but she sold me on this. This is the best she’s looked since her “Perks Of Being A Wallflower” tour last year.

14. Parvati

I don’t really like this look. I don’t mind the pants, but I don’t like the top. Plus, I dislike the faux-bob. Maybe if it had been wavy, it would have looked better.

15. Liz

Again I love it. It’s different for her and she rocked it. I really like the dark lipstick and the faux bob.