Emma Watson In Roland Mouret – ‘This is the End’ LA Premiere

Emma Watson In Roland Mouret Fall 2013 – ‘This is the End’ LA Premiere

Emma Watson hit the red carpet at the premiere of her latest film, ‘This is the End’ at the Regency Village Theatre in Los Angeles on Monday evening.

The young star wore a Roland Mouret bustier with asymmetrical folds from the Fall 2013 collection paired with 3.1 Philip Lim cigarette pants and Ferragamo pumps.

Emma loves to push fashion boundaries, and once again, it’s working for her. This bustier is eye-catching and bold, but still chic and appropriate.

The look is complemented with a dusty rose lip and a little red carpet magic–a faux bob. We know Emma looks great with shorter locks, but with this simple roll trick, she can enjoy ear-skimming hair for the evening, without committing to a haircut.

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Jenny Packham – 60th Anniversary of the Queen's Coronation

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Jenny Packham – 60th Anniversary of the Queen’s Coronation

Emily Blunt In Zac Posen – 7th Annual ‘Freeing Voices, Changing Lives’ Benefit Gala

24 Responses to Emma Watson In Roland Mouret – ‘This is the End’ LA Premiere

1. Mary June 4, 2013 at 14:26 #

The color of the pants doesnt work well with the top. Distracting. Like the top though. Hair and make up as well.

• Rashmir June 4, 2013 at 14:38 #

+1. Wish it was black like the folds. Like the bustier though, and she looks good!

• kane June 4, 2013 at 15:15 #

There is something that is holding me back on this outfit, cannot quite put my finger on it, maybe it is the difference in colour. As it stands I give her the benefit of the doubt. She’s certainly got the attitude.

• Moxie June 4, 2013 at 15:37 #

The color difference is quite jarring. Black and navy do not go together.

• Christine June 4, 2013 at 21:59 #

The pants is so fug with this look.

2. Martine June 4, 2013 at 14:42 #

Love it. She looks beautiful. I actually like the colour of the pants and don’t find it distracting. I think it’s refreshing. Can’t wait to see what she wears to The Bling Ring LA premiere tonight!

• Julia June 5, 2013 at 02:34 #

me too! She looks Stunning at Cannes! Hopes she wears Chanel again! Or Burberry!

3. gabis June 4, 2013 at 14:56 #

Not loving it. The outfit is nice but I’m not on board with her hair and specially with that lip colour. I don’t think it suits her. Also, she should’ve added a statement or oversized jewelry or perhaps even a gorgeous clutch to enhance the overall look.
    I find this an appropriate look for a screening but for a premiere I’d expect a bit more.

4. Maria S. June 4, 2013 at 14:58 #

Props for trying, but something doesn’t work for me with this look. I think the hair and make up ages her.

5. pris June 4, 2013 at 15:45 #

it’s not the colour of the pants, but the fit. i think they’re ill fitting around the crotch area, and i just want to go up to her and pull them up.

• Anj June 4, 2013 at 16:32 #

I agree. The pants are ill-fitting and bring down the look. They need to be tight. I think I would’ve preferred leather too.

6. Rebecca Z June 4, 2013 at 16:00 #

She looks adorable. I wish she had worn the runway pants with the top, but can live with her choice.

7. Yeliz June 4, 2013 at 16:08 #

She looks amazing IMO. I don’t really mind the colour difference, she really pulls this off. I love the hair and makeup.

• KatieKate June 4, 2013 at 19:06 #

+1!!

8. Aline June 4, 2013 at 18:09 #

This is such an awkward look. I don’t thin kshe pulls it off.

9. Glenda June 4, 2013 at 18:16 #

I’m happy she seems to be stepping away from the ‘Printed mini dress + chunky sandals’ combo… For now. Here’s hoping she continues to spice things up during the Bling Ring promo tour, which should get going pretty soon.

10. Nat39 June 4, 2013 at 19:16 #

I just love her hair here, the ensemble works for her, fresh, edgy, style-forward, only wish she’d opted for a pair of cool heels.

11. Julia June 4, 2013 at 21:36 #

Love the look and love how confident she’s now! She take risk! New hairstyle, PANTS! Not mini dress or black dress. The make is gorgeous! Her face is so classy! Stunning! BDOTW contender!

12. Dolly June 4, 2013 at 22:12 #

Kudos for trying something different but this doesn’t work for me at all. I hate the trousers, they make her legs look short, are ill fitting and don’t go with the top. Hate the hair, so ageing and doesn’t work with the funkiness of the top. The top is nice, though

13. AG June 5, 2013 at 08:18 #

The first thing I think of whenever I see Emma Watson is “she can do so much better than this!” I applaud her for often making edgy fashion choices, but there always seems to be something that isn’t quite right. Here it’s that the pants and top just don’t go well together. Can’t put my finger on whether it’s the colours or fit.

14. Dhppy June 5, 2013 at 08:36 #

I absolutely love this! I don’t usually buy her fashion risks as being authentic, but she sold me on this. This is the best she’s looked since her “Perks Of Being A Wallflower” tour last year.

15. Parvati June 7, 2013 at 02:16 #

I don’t really like this look. I don’t mind the pants, but I don’t like the top. Plus, I dislike the faux-bob. Maybe if it had been wavy, it would have looked better.

16. Liz June 8, 2013 at 05:51 #

Again I love it. It’s different for her and she rocked it. I really like the dark lipstick and the faux bob.

17. EmmaWoodhouse June 12, 2013 at 04:12 #

A risk that did not pay off imo. This is confusing and not too flattering.