Emily Blunt looked radiant on the red carpet for the 7th Annual ‘Freeing Voices, Changing Lives’ Benefit Gala at Tribeca Rooftop in New York City last night.

The actress wore an elegant, tea-length Zac Posen gown with a sweetheart neckline and tulle skirt.

By pairing the vintage-inspired gown with a snakeskin clutch and fierce, ankle strap Brian Atwood heels, Emily does a great job of keeping the look modern and fresh.

I’m loving the star’s blonder hair, and wearing it in loose waves, along with her deep berry lips is the perfect beauty accent for her ensemble.

I think Emily made perfect choices head to toe here. It’s one of my favorite complete looks we’ve seen from her in a while.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Emma Watson In Roland Mouret – ‘This is the End’ LA Premiere

Emma Watson In Roland Mouret – ‘This is the End’ LA Premiere

Ashley Madekwe In Cushnie Et Ochs - 2013 CFDA Fashion Awards

Ashley Madekwe In Cushnie Et Ochs – 2013 CFDA Fashion Awards

19 Responses to Emily Blunt In Zac Posen – 7th Annual ‘Freeing Voices, Changing Lives’ Benefit Gala

1. Alicat June 4, 2013 at 14:45 #

She looks beautiful and the hair colour really suits. The grey colour of the model’s dress accentuates the intricate detail more, but I love the dark blue on Emily. The light in the photo probably doesn’t help. The close up of her shoes is a bit cruel! It looks like someone needs to shout her a tube of heel balm.

2. Rashmi June 4, 2013 at 15:02 #

I so want to like this look as she is looking great! But I dislike the dress itself, its very fairyish!

3. kane June 4, 2013 at 15:18 #

No complaints here, love this.

• DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) June 4, 2013 at 15:53 #

Agree 100% FC. Emily is the rare brunette who also looks beautiful blonder…Never happy to see Angelina or Olivia Wilde go in that direction but Emily looks fab.

4. Moxie June 4, 2013 at 15:36 #

I tired of gorgeous brunettes bleaching their hair blonde. Blonde is not the only beautiful hair color.

Gorgeous dress, but I wish she’d done something different with her hair style.

5. Yeliz June 4, 2013 at 16:12 #

Prefer the runway version of the dress, but she does look gorgeous. I love the clutch and the shoes, but I agree with Alicat, she really needs a heel balm.

6. Rebecca Z June 4, 2013 at 16:14 #

BDOTW contender in my opinion. I like her hair better when it is darker too, but she looks just perfectly lovely in this dress, accessories and makeup.

7. Fashion Guru June 4, 2013 at 16:56 #

This is soo very “Carrie” of her! I’m glad she did not go with the runway look as that has been played out so many times! Love her accessories!

8. Susan June 4, 2013 at 18:21 #

She looks beautiful.

9. Kathy June 4, 2013 at 18:35 #

Incredible. A perfect fairytale moment, without being desperate or over-the-top. Unlike most tea length dresses with voluminous tulle, this is actually age appropriate and has a certain elegance to it.

10. vicky June 4, 2013 at 18:36 #

I might be the only one here, but I don’t like her as a blonde, she looks better with brown hair.

• justme June 4, 2013 at 19:01 #

I agree. She’s far more striking as a brunette.

11. Nat39 June 4, 2013 at 19:09 #

I’m not really crazy about the dress itself (all this tulle and sweet shape… a bit too sugary) but the overall look is indeed executed to perfection, the fit, the loose waves, the deep berry lippie, the accessories…all on point. I’m completely sold on it as a complete look.

12. irina June 4, 2013 at 21:24 #

Oh my! that dress…those shoes…perfect from head to toe!

13. Kyriaki - Cyprus June 4, 2013 at 21:51 #

Thank God she wore it in blue. Grey wouldn’t suited her. That’s a nice look!

14. Christine June 4, 2013 at 21:59 #

This is a beautiful look.

15. Dhppy June 5, 2013 at 08:24 #

Wonderful! I don’t normally go for the broad tulle gowns, but the color, cut and texture and accessorizing really make this a thing of beauty. I actually prefer the tea length of the dress on her to the knee length on the model. And the shoes… ooh, I just adore those.

16. Beta June 10, 2013 at 18:30 #

Love this, I think this is what Marchesa aims for with its creations but ends up failing

17. EmmaWoodhouse June 12, 2013 at 04:13 #

What a beautiful look! It’s so ’50s, yet modern at the same time. Bravo Emily!