03.06.13

Rita Ora In Alexandre Vauthier - ‘Chime For Change The Sound Of Change Live’ Media Room

After her performance at the ‘Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live’ Concert at Twickenham stadium on Saturday, where she wore a gold sequin one-of-a-kind Gucci suit, Rita Ora was spotted in the media room working a second look.

On this occasion she wore a white Alexandre Vauthier one-sleeve top with matching high-waist pants.

The British singer has worn several look by the French designer; each have served her well – until now.

I don’t know if it’s the look itself or the poor styling but nothing – sans her red pumps – are working for me here.

Rita is yet to wow me. When it comes to her style; I still don’t get her as I always feel like she is trying way too hard.

Credit: Getty

Carey Mulligan's Saint Laurent Pointed Leather 'Mary-Jane' Pumps

Carey Mulligan’s Saint Laurent Pointed Leather ‘Mary-Jane’ Pumps

Best Dressed Of The Week  - Angelina Jolie In Saint Laurent & Florence Welch In Gucci

Best Dressed Of The Week – Angelina Jolie In Saint Laurent & Florence Welch In Gucci

9 Responses to Rita Ora In Alexandre Vauthier – ‘Chime For Change: The Sound Of Change Live’ Media Room

1. Yeliz June 3, 2013 at 18:27 #

This is just OK for me.

2. Cookie June 3, 2013 at 18:31 #

I’m sorry, her performance look was custom Gucci? Honestly! It seemed like New Look from the photos.

3. Fer June 3, 2013 at 18:56 #

It’s the hair and the makeup, she makes everything looks soo cheap and trashy. Trying way too hard.

4. julyol1972 June 3, 2013 at 19:07 #

She looks ok, but again a little too try hard. To date, Rihanna in the green Vauthier jumpsuit a couple years ago was the only person to slay me in any of his clothes. Everyone else has been a fail.

5. justme June 3, 2013 at 20:02 #

She should have put her other arm on her hip. Her pose ruins the structured shoulder.
    I also wish the bottom half wasn’t so baggy.

That being said, even with those changes, I don’t think I could love this look because it’s Rita. I sound like a broken record but that hair & makeup will always be her downfall. At least, the blonde is getting darker but still… ugh -_-

6. KatieKate June 3, 2013 at 23:06 #

I guess I am the only one, but I actually think she looks really good here. I understand all of the criticisms, but ultimately I think she turned it out. She’s a rock star, imo this is how she should look…but that’s just me.

7. Alicat June 4, 2013 at 01:01 #

She gives the impression of playing dress ups, lurching from one random look to another. The try hard feel results from a lack of a natural sense of style. She could look very good, but never manages too.

8. Christine June 4, 2013 at 02:05 #

Not bad.

9. EmmaWoodhouse June 11, 2013 at 18:36 #

Another terrible look. It feels so overdone. Her hair looks better than usual though.