Mireille Enos In Zac Posen – ‘World War Z’ World Premiere

Mireille Enos In Zac Posen -  'World War Z' World Premiere

Mireille Enos joined her co-star Brad Pitt on the red carpet at London’s Leicester Square this evening for the world premiere of ‘World War Z’.

She either got the heads up that the carpet was black, or that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were wearing black, as she went in the opposite direction and wore white.

Zac Posen gowns should be saved for a big occasion, and there’s none bigger than a world premiere.

Her strapless Pre-Fall 2013 gown with origami folds on the neckline and hips was styled with Lorraine Schwartz jewels, a black snakeskin Ferragamo clutch and Brian Atwood shoes.

Regular readers know I have a preference for small clutches over large ones, so if Mireille’s clutch had been at least half the size this look would’ve been a perfect 10.

I am guessing the size and colour choice of her clutch was to prevent this look from feeling too bridal.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

21 thoughts on “Mireille Enos In Zac Posen – ‘World War Z’ World Premiere

1. KatieKate

Wait a minute…she’s on the Killing? I watch that show religiously and I have no idea who it could be! She must look totally different! Can you describe which character she is on the show? It’s driving me crazy!

1. Lexa

She’s the main character on that show – the police woman in charge of the investigation :)

I think she looks good here, even with that clutch :)

1. Fashion Guru

The proportions look stunning on her. This could have looked bridal but it didn’t. I think the hair is a bit dated in style and feel but works with the gown. The clutch does not bother me at all. Great debut for her!

2. Yeliz

This look feels still too bridal, even with that clutch. Would’ve loved the look had the gown been in another colour though.

3. mari

Her body looks great in this gown. Clashes perfectly with the dark carpet. Pretty. i am sad that white gowns cannot be worn because they look “bridal. White is a great color for some people.

4. Nat39

Def. bridal-esque but I still like it, the overly long clutch however brings the look down big time.

5. Fer

IMO, when Zac Posen gets it right, he does it amazing, but when he makes it wrong, i mean… this dress has the same pattern as other 10 i’ve seen of him before, and, the fabric and all, just looks like if they glued those pieces of fabric to a quite simple gown, they just made the piece look, like unfinished, and with those creases, i mean… I bet this gown is like a EXPENSIVE, and here just looks like a project runway “Papel Mache” challenge.

6. Alicat

It is a beautiful gown and she looks lovely in it, but it shouts wedding dress to me. The clutch really clashes.

7. KatieKate

This is insanely gorgeous. Zac Posen knows how to do a gown, and how to make every inch of a woman’s body look amazing. I love that he has a defined aesthetic, but yet makes each look different, and each woman look special.

8. Prudence

all i see is bridal bridal bridal. that clutch doesnt save a thing. This is simply not a good look at all. Angie’s quieter approach to rc dressing is the best of the two.