Samantha Barks In Antonio Berardi – Investec Derby Festival

Samantha Barks In Antonio Berardi - Investec Derby Festival

Samantha Barks loaned her celebrity status to the Investec Derby Festival at Epsom Racecourse in Surrey, England this afternoon.

The ‘Les Mis’ actress looked uber chic wearing an Antonio Berardi dress.

Cut with stark white, black and blue panels, the impeccable contouring and racer neckline combine to give an almost athletic aesthetic to this ladylike frock.

Complying with the racecourse ladies dress code, the actress styled her eye-catching dress with a colour-co-ordinating rose accented hat, a white clutch and black Dior pumps.

She is perfection from head-to-toe.

WOALDR810004BWB_1_large

You can buy Samantha’s Antonio Berardi dress from MatchesFashion.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

19 thoughts on “Samantha Barks In Antonio Berardi – Investec Derby Festival

1. Nat39

I love it, the dress looks so amazing on her figure, and I like how her ladylike accessories offset the sporty feel of the dress, the hat really makes it special, and she is working this look with great poise/posture and presence. Very sharp, confident, sexy, I really like it.

1. NooG

How rude…seriously, who says that sort of thing on a FASHION blog? We’re talking about the dress, not her physical features. I doubt Ms. Barks would say tacky stuff like this about you.

2. Kate

oh, I’m sure you are completely perfect from head to toe, right? rolling my eyes hard at this comment.

3. Dhppy

I think her shoulders are amazing. They are nice and broad. They don’t slope downward. It gives her a statuesque appearance.

2. amy

Love everything except the parabolic antenna hat. Is she trying to capture signals from Mars?

3. Christine

She has lost so much weight since she first started out. Hate to comment on weight but this is too obvious.

I like the dress.

4. Kathy

I love the dress, hate her hat, pumps, and clutch. I’m not a fan of her styling at all. Honestly, I don’t think she’s ever worn anything that was paired with just the right footwear and accessories. I don’t think she owns a pair of exciting shoes…

5. Fashion Guru

Bernardi will make a killing with this dress. It’s extremely flattering. I never paid attention to her before, but actually start doing so after this look. I love it.

6. kane

Love the outfit (although I would have wished for something blue in accessories). The hat is OTT, but that’s the point of course.

7. MaddyEliza

I love love love this. I agree with you FC, absolute perfection!! I’m so in love with this look. BDOTW contender!!

8. EmmaWoodhouse

Beautiful! Perfection head to toe, really BDOTW worthy! (And I’m quite behind on commenting, so spending my morning catching up :))
    This dress is beautiful.