BOSS Shanghai Fashion Show

BOSS Shanghai Fashion Show

HUGO BOSS hosted a spectacular event in Shanghai. The museum “Power Station of Art” venued an impressive fashion show presenting the BOSS Mens- and Womenswear Collections for Winter 2013.
They invited several guests from around the globe.

Carey Mulligan: The British actress posed alongside Claus-Dietrich Lahrs, CEO of Hugo Boss, wearing a BOSS all-black look featuring a blazer, a satin-trimmed bustier and tapered pants, with her favourite Brian Atwood ‘Aida’ sandals and a red lip colour completing her look. This is a really chic look; however, I wish she would wear a colour other than black.

Michelle Chen: The actress obliged, wearing a bold orange-hued strapless BOSS gown with a bronze clutch, which is in total contrast to the all-black look worn by Carey.

Gerard Butler: The handsome actor looked very dapper decked out in a classic BOSS black suit. I would’ve loved it had he selected one of the more colourful suits which were presented in this show.

Credit: FameFlynet & Boss

10 thoughts on “BOSS Shanghai Fashion Show

1. Yeliz

I do like Carey’s look, I think she looks very nice, but I would really love to see her in another colour too.

2. Emmeline

I feel like half of Carey’s looks this year have been black suits. It’s gotten so boring.

3. Noemi

I think Carey looks good; since I like black, I don’t mind if she always wears it, but she chooses very similar outfits all the time. Gerard Butler looks great.

4. Marybeth

I wouldn’t mind Carey wearing black so much if she actually looked good in it like, say, Jennifer Anniston. Unfortunately, with this blonde hair at least, it’s not flattering to her at all. It washes her out badly and the application of bright red lipstick to compensate only looks harsh.

That being said, I like the outfit a lot — and she is smiling…a little!

5. Nat39

Even though I’m bored of black on Carey, I still choose her over Michelle, her gown is kinda cheap-looking.
    Wish Gerard had shown some shirt cuff under the suit sleeves, my minor complaint.

6. TeaAtTwo

Those lime green pimps Carey wore last week would’ve been great here.
    Gerard just looks yum as usual.

7. EmmaWoodhouse

Carey’s look is rather boring and deja vu.
    Michelle’s dress seems poorly made.
    Gerard looks good in his simple but classic suit.