26.05.13 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 11 of Cannes Film Festival 2013?

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 11 of Cannes Film Festival 2013

Credit: Getty

Tilda Swinton In Haider Ackermann - 'Only Lovers Left Alive' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Tilda Swinton In Haider Ackermann – ‘Only Lovers Left Alive’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

‘The Cannes Diaries’ with shoescribe.com

‘The Cannes Diaries’ with shoescribe.com

9 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 11 of Cannes Film Festival 2013?

1. Yeliz May 26, 2013 at 14:29 #

Zhang Ziyi.

2. Rita May 26, 2013 at 15:11 #

I have always loved Elie Saab and all of his gowns are breathtaking but I don’t get excited anymore when I see them like I used to and because of that I have to give this to Nicole because I think her dress is so chic and her accessories are perfect.

3. m May 26, 2013 at 16:27 #

nicole, as it was more unexpected coming from her. she could jolly well don another ball gown, but she chose to switch things up abit. her styling was fantastic from the makeup and hair to shoes. as for zhang ziyi, her princess looks and trying too hard looks are getting way boring. i would think if nicole wore zhang’s gown she would probably be best dressed. its the frock thats talking, zhang doesnt sell it to me.

4. Marybeth May 26, 2013 at 16:49 #

Zhang Ziyi in Elie Saab, followed by Tilda Swinton in Chanel. Each is classically elegant in its own way.

• EmmaWoodhouse May 27, 2013 at 15:37 #

+1 Loved both in totally different ways. Zhang is on my BDOTY list, but Tilda’s look deserves major kudos as well. I also liked Nicole.

5. Fashion Guru May 26, 2013 at 20:39 #

Zhang is just boring me here. There are so many versions of this dress just flying around. Won’t be Long until we see this at David’s Bridal at a discount.

Nicole made the most out of a so-so dress. She managed to make it look chic and refreshing. A lesser individual would have made it a train wreck. That’s what a true best-dressed icon can do. Amazing.

• Ariel May 27, 2013 at 12:29 #

I agree! Nocole is the best one here.

6. Scarlet May 27, 2013 at 16:32 #