Tom Hiddleston In Alexander McQueen - 'Only Lovers Left Alive' Premiere

Tom Hiddleston joined Tilda Swinton at the Palais des Festival in France yesterday afternoon for the Cannes Film Festival photocall for their new movie, ‘Only Lovers Left Alive’ where he wore a cool-blue three-piece suit styled with a white pocket square, white open shirt and brown shoes.

By night he changed into yet another slick suit for the premiere, opting for an Alexander McQueen single breasted suit styled with a white shirt, black tonal skull bow tie and patent leather shoes.

Both looks were appropriate for the occasion. The cool-blue suit worked wonderfully with the French Riviera in the back drop and the McQueen suit befitted the formal occasion and fit to perfection.

We have seen so many great suits this week, it will be hard to pick a favourite.

Credit: Getty

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney - The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Cheryl Cole In Stella McCartney – The X Factor Newcastle Auditions

Tilda Swinton In Haider Ackermann - 'Only Lovers Left Alive' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Tilda Swinton In Haider Ackermann – ‘Only Lovers Left Alive’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

14 Responses to Tom Hiddleston In Alexander McQueen – ‘Only Lovers Left Alive’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. Chrisitine May 26, 2013 at 14:02 #

Love his blue suit.

2. ahot May 26, 2013 at 14:15 #

*.*
    He needed the blue to stand beside Tilda´s awesomeness obviously, very nice pants!
    As for the suit,to borrow some nice lady´s quote, “right now I am having so many THOUGHTS and FEELINGS, but none of them are appropriate for any public forum”
    #Team Loki

3. Yeliz May 26, 2013 at 14:25 #

I really like both looks.

4. Olivia May 26, 2013 at 14:58 #

Presumably the blue suit is the Reiss one that Zachary Levi wore? It’s just the most perfect shade of blue. I get that he went traditional on the red carpet and he looks great but I haven’t really seen too much in the way of outstanding menswear this year. Ryan Gosling’s red carpet presence has certainly been missed. His Cannes track record is impeccable, it’s a shame.

5. Christopher May 26, 2013 at 15:09 #

Tom Hiddleston is one hot British gentleman!!! Damn gosh,The Avengers, he’s one of the reason why this summer blockbuster is a definite blockbuster hit!!! British makes Excellent Villians, not just Tom, but Benedict Cumberbatch in Star Trek Into Darkness and Luke Evans in Fast And Furious 6!!! He looks damn yummy and hot eye candy!!! Pairing him up with Tilda Swinton is a definite waste!! Tilda looks ugly!!

6. Denise May 26, 2013 at 15:31 #

I like his blue suit best. Concidering Tilda’s outfits are inspired by menswear, he’s the one that stands out!

7. Alexandra May 26, 2013 at 16:51 #

the blue suit made me swoon. couldn’t be better-fitting or more perfect for the occasion. Tom and Tilda are such a team!

8. Arina May 26, 2013 at 16:55 #

He looks gorgeous in both, but the blue is stunning. It’s the perfect shade to go with this eyes.

• dee May 26, 2013 at 17:40 #

I completely agree.

9. Amy May 26, 2013 at 18:13 #

I’m so pleased that Tom ditched his usual Armani for a British designer AND McQueen at that. I made a noise when I realized he was wearing the trademark skulls. He has the perfect build for this style. The drape-y Armani suits he’s been wearing of late just weren’t cutting it.

10. Nat39 May 26, 2013 at 19:00 #

He is perfect in both.

11. jessicamarantelli May 26, 2013 at 21:19 #

Is he not just the hottest thing around? The blue suit is impeccable and so well fitting that I could just die. And the mcQueen with a bow tie is so classic it just makes me swoon all over again. I mean could anyone turn this man down?

12. Dhppy May 26, 2013 at 22:20 #

Well, doesn’t he cut a dashing figure? Look over your shoulders Gosling and Redmayne, the competition has arrived.

• EmmaWoodhouse May 27, 2013 at 15:27 #

+1 LOL the man’s style is impeccable–and he is SO handsome to boot! I love both suits, and think that he and Tilda make a striking co-start couple.