Tilda Swinton In Chanel - 'Only Lovers Left Alive' Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Tilda Swinton finally graced the Cannes Film Festival with her presence, attending the ‘Only Lovers Left Alive’ photocall at Palais des Festival in France this afternoon.

You won’t be surprised to see that she wore an androgynous look, but you may be surprised that is not her favoured designer Haider Ackermann.

On this occasion Tilda wore a Chanel Resort 2014 look, our first look at this collection off the runway – an honour usually reserved for Diane Kruger.

Tilda looked very elegant wearing a slightly flared navy jacket accented with three ‘CC’ buttons which she styled with wide-legged white pants.

Opting to go sans makeup, she swept her hair back off her face to complete her look.

I wonder which delight she will bring forth this evening.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

25 thoughts on “Tilda Swinton In Chanel – ‘Only Lovers Left Alive’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall

1. Amy

Love this look! And is Tom wearing the same Reiss suit that Zachary Levi wore to the Iron Man 3 premiere in LA?

2. Nat39

I don´t care for the overly long wide pants but I love the structured jacket, and it works on Tilda better than on the model.

1. KatieKate

I am also amazed at how well she carries this look-as you said, ‘better than the model’. So impressive!

1. EmmaWoodhouse

+1 I love them both! Tilda just takes an outfit that’s often a bit “crazy” in my eyes and turns it into an absolute vision. She is on top form here!

3. Maria S.

Not in a million would I have expected this Chanel collection to work for Tilda, but she just looks gorgeous!

4. Sebastian

I was actually just waiting to see her… She personifies perfection doesnt she?… Simply just the best! LOVE TILDA!!! I want her to wear something Raf Simons’ because she used to wear Jil Sander by Raf!!

5. Olivia

I adore this woman, she always surprises me, sometimes is the strangest ways! I love this jacket. BTW do we know what suit Tom is wearing because he looks amazing too.

1. Alexandra

and to think he travelled in this suit on a plane! and still looks like perfection personified. i almost fainted when i saw photos of them together.

6. dunzoo

It’s an ok look, but I expect a lot more from Tilda. Love her hair though. Can’t wait to see what she’ll wear tonight.

7. justme

I’m not a fan of her style (blasphemy, I know lol) but I really like this look. It’s classic yet different.

8. Alicat

Her style is very individual and not always to my taste, but then she is not dressing for me!!!! I love the jacket, the pants not so much. She looks polished and chic.

1. ahot

Best comment ever lol. I agree with you, & she makes me rethink what is acceptable every single time.

9. Cookie

Seeing her on the cover of Another Magazine at school is why I got interested in fashion. Nobody else comes close.

10. Maryam

I usually don’t understand her style but sometimes she knocks it out of the park for me and this is one of those look. I LOVE IT!