24.05.13

Jessica Chastain In Saint Laurent – amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Jessica Chastain In Saint Laurent - amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Following her bedazzling gown from the night before, Jessica Chastain opted for a more subdued look for the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala held at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d’Antibes, France this evening.

The only bit of bling came from her Bulgari serpent bracelet, as she wore a beautiful maroon Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane gown.

Her asymmetrical gown with a cut-out detail is yet another elegant look from the actress.

The colour, which closely matches her flame-coloured hair, is divine and her makeup is nothing short of perfect.

You weren’t too fond of her ponytail yesterday, as it was enough to put many of you off the look; however, she sported glossy wavy tresses on this occasion.

Do you approve?

Credit: Getty

Olivia Palermo In Roberto Cavalli - amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Olivia Palermo In Roberto Cavalli – amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Sharon Stone In Roberto Cavalli - amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Sharon Stone In Roberto Cavalli – amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

36 Responses to Jessica Chastain In Saint Laurent – amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

1. Natalie May 24, 2013 at 00:22 #

This is divine! very simple but so beautiful. That shade of red is perfect for her.

• Yeliz May 24, 2013 at 08:39 #

I agree. She looks absolutely beautiful, love this colour on her.

2. MissCru May 24, 2013 at 00:23 #

She should have worn a pair of short diamond earrings. The whole look is nice, but she doesn’t sell it like last night.

3. amanda May 24, 2013 at 00:28 #

Love the cut of this dress…really beautiful. And the bracelet is perfect! Jessica had a STELLAR run at Cannes!

• Andrea May 24, 2013 at 08:13 #

+1!

• Jess2 May 25, 2013 at 12:16 #

+2, she certainly has had an amazing run, so happy to see her back on the RC! Looove this!

4. Neli May 24, 2013 at 00:28 #

Stunning!

• Christine May 24, 2013 at 01:13 #

Her best look so far at Cannes! Love her hair.

5. Nat39 May 24, 2013 at 00:30 #

Loving the colour, the alluring cut, the subtle bling via the bracelet and her beautiful standout hair is all she needs to enhance the look. She is gorgeous.
    Personally didn’t have a problem with the messy ponytail yesterday, actually I thought it worked perfectly, I liked it. She was easily my h2t winner last night.

6. Prudence May 24, 2013 at 00:31 #

there is something about her that simply doesnt work for me, she is sooo not energetic it like sucks away the beauty of a dress. This dress is very lovely and I love me a red head in red but she just needs to work on her attitude. FC, I hope you feature Joan Smalls on here because her givenchy get up is on my wish list!!

7. Marybeth May 24, 2013 at 00:51 #

Another great look from Jessica!
    I love everything about this.

8. kane May 24, 2013 at 01:00 #

Nice look (minus the bracelet), but missing the special something.

9. Poppy May 24, 2013 at 01:15 #

She looks divine. Love the colour.

10. CreoleLady May 24, 2013 at 02:19 #

Although her silhouette is not as hourglass as it was wearing the purple dream, she’s still killing it. She’s on a roll, for sure.

11. KatieKate May 24, 2013 at 03:03 #

I did not like this dress when I first saw it, but it has grown on me the more I look at it. I think the main reason I didn’t find it initially appealing is her low energy vibe, as some of you have already stated. Wonder what’s up? But all in all, I think she looks really beautiful. It is hard for her to look bad.

12. Cass May 24, 2013 at 03:09 #

She’s gorgeous, so perfect! She looks like a Greek goddess with her features. Love the dress, love how she looks here and also her previous looks! (:

13. noo May 24, 2013 at 05:57 #

I LOVE IT! It’s my favorite look from her in cannes!

• admmgz May 24, 2013 at 07:35 #

14. Eliza May 24, 2013 at 05:59 #

D e v i n e! I really cannot rap my h ead around how beautiful this woman is! After nicole kidman she is the best dressed of cannes this year..

15. Noemi May 24, 2013 at 07:00 #

Amazing dress and jewelry but I would have liked a red lipstick. Plus, I don’t like her hair, I have mine like this after a day spent at the beach!

16. Pablo May 24, 2013 at 07:36 #

She looks tired. This is Cannes, Jess, keep it up.
    Very very nice dress though.

17. Dani May 24, 2013 at 08:05 #

I love, love, love this! And her hair looks fantastic with a bit more wave and body to it!

18. Denise May 24, 2013 at 08:18 #

This is stunning! My favourite look from her. This is how you do minimalistic, Carey . With perfect makeup and gorgeous hair and COLOUR.

19. adrianak May 24, 2013 at 08:51 #

Although I love this sooooo much, I prefer the blue Givenchy on her. So far my best for the week are this, Jessica in Givenchy blue, Gina Carano in white embellished, Carey in Vionnet, and Nicole Kidman in Valentino. All very strong.

20. gabis May 24, 2013 at 13:34 #

The best part of this look is that spectacular colour against her skin tone. I don’t think I would’ve cared for this look if it was in a different colour except for cobalt blue of course.
    Overall it’s a gorgeous look thanks to the gown because everything else feels plain to me. I’m not crazy about her hair or makeup on this occasion either.

21. Leo May 24, 2013 at 14:14 #

I like the “just got out of the shower” hair. And the dress is good, not amazing, the colour is amazing for her but the design is nothing impressive.

22. justme May 24, 2013 at 14:55 #

I’m glad she is wearing colour again. Red looks great on her. I also love the hair this time around.

The dress, especially the bottom half, is a bit plain though.

23. EmmaWoodhouse May 24, 2013 at 15:00 #

Take away the cutout and it’s one of my favorites. The color and Old Hollywood style are great on her, plus her hair is gorgeous.

24. Ariel May 24, 2013 at 15:08 #

Great dress but its color doesn t match with the ginger hair of Jessica. She looks exhausted from face and messy hair to posture which awfully contrasts with the strong color and perfect shape of the dress.

25. dee May 24, 2013 at 15:42 #

She looks so pretty but I wish she looked happy.

26. Moxie May 24, 2013 at 16:01 #

Love the dress, the hair is a big improvement, but (in this picture) she looks tired and like she’d rather be somewhere else. That brings the look down.

27. Nikee May 24, 2013 at 18:00 #

I love her in more rich colours. I’m so sick of the white, blush, .. gowns. Following her perfect choice yesterday, this is wonderful too. I’m finally starting to see what everybody sees in her fashion choices.

28. k6wing May 24, 2013 at 18:00 #

The color of the dress looks good on her. But I’m not too keen on the messy hair styling

29. Parvati May 24, 2013 at 19:11 #

I would have liked her hair to look a bit less dishevelled and maybe for her to wear a pair of earrings too, but other than that, she looks amazing!

30. Layla May 25, 2013 at 01:35 #

She has one of the BEST StYLIST in Hollywood, she is always, always on point. I wonder who it is that styles her.

31. Bailey October 8, 2014 at 23:12 #

The colour and fit are fantastic on her! The little cutout and tassle on the shoulder make the dress that much better