Jessica Chastain In Saint Laurent – amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Jessica Chastain In Saint Laurent - amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

Following her bedazzling gown from the night before, Jessica Chastain opted for a more subdued look for the amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala held at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d’Antibes, France this evening.

The only bit of bling came from her Bulgari serpent bracelet, as she wore a beautiful maroon Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane gown.

Her asymmetrical gown with a cut-out detail is yet another elegant look from the actress.

The colour, which closely matches her flame-coloured hair, is divine and her makeup is nothing short of perfect.

You weren’t too fond of her ponytail yesterday, as it was enough to put many of you off the look; however, she sported glossy wavy tresses on this occasion.

Do you approve?

Credit: Getty

35 thoughts on “Jessica Chastain In Saint Laurent – amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala

1. MissCru

She should have worn a pair of short diamond earrings. The whole look is nice, but she doesn’t sell it like last night.

2. amanda

Love the cut of this dress…really beautiful. And the bracelet is perfect! Jessica had a STELLAR run at Cannes!

1. Jess2

+2, she certainly has had an amazing run, so happy to see her back on the RC! Looove this!

3. Nat39

Loving the colour, the alluring cut, the subtle bling via the bracelet and her beautiful standout hair is all she needs to enhance the look. She is gorgeous.
    Personally didn’t have a problem with the messy ponytail yesterday, actually I thought it worked perfectly, I liked it. She was easily my h2t winner last night.

4. Prudence

there is something about her that simply doesnt work for me, she is sooo not energetic it like sucks away the beauty of a dress. This dress is very lovely and I love me a red head in red but she just needs to work on her attitude. FC, I hope you feature Joan Smalls on here because her givenchy get up is on my wish list!!

5. CreoleLady

Although her silhouette is not as hourglass as it was wearing the purple dream, she’s still killing it. She’s on a roll, for sure.

6. KatieKate

I did not like this dress when I first saw it, but it has grown on me the more I look at it. I think the main reason I didn’t find it initially appealing is her low energy vibe, as some of you have already stated. Wonder what’s up? But all in all, I think she looks really beautiful. It is hard for her to look bad.

7. Cass

She’s gorgeous, so perfect! She looks like a Greek goddess with her features. Love the dress, love how she looks here and also her previous looks! (:

8. Eliza

D e v i n e! I really cannot rap my h ead around how beautiful this woman is! After nicole kidman she is the best dressed of cannes this year..

9. Noemi

Amazing dress and jewelry but I would have liked a red lipstick. Plus, I don’t like her hair, I have mine like this after a day spent at the beach!

10. Denise

This is stunning! My favourite look from her. This is how you do minimalistic, Carey . With perfect makeup and gorgeous hair and COLOUR.

11. adrianak

Although I love this sooooo much, I prefer the blue Givenchy on her. So far my best for the week are this, Jessica in Givenchy blue, Gina Carano in white embellished, Carey in Vionnet, and Nicole Kidman in Valentino. All very strong.

12. gabis

The best part of this look is that spectacular colour against her skin tone. I don’t think I would’ve cared for this look if it was in a different colour except for cobalt blue of course.
    Overall it’s a gorgeous look thanks to the gown because everything else feels plain to me. I’m not crazy about her hair or makeup on this occasion either.

13. Leo

I like the “just got out of the shower” hair. And the dress is good, not amazing, the colour is amazing for her but the design is nothing impressive.

14. justme

I’m glad she is wearing colour again. Red looks great on her. I also love the hair this time around.

The dress, especially the bottom half, is a bit plain though.

15. EmmaWoodhouse

Take away the cutout and it’s one of my favorites. The color and Old Hollywood style are great on her, plus her hair is gorgeous.

16. Ariel

Great dress but its color doesn t match with the ginger hair of Jessica. She looks exhausted from face and messy hair to posture which awfully contrasts with the strong color and perfect shape of the dress.

17. Moxie

Love the dress, the hair is a big improvement, but (in this picture) she looks tired and like she’d rather be somewhere else. That brings the look down.

18. Nikee

I love her in more rich colours. I’m so sick of the white, blush, .. gowns. Following her perfect choice yesterday, this is wonderful too. I’m finally starting to see what everybody sees in her fashion choices.

19. k6wing

The color of the dress looks good on her. But I’m not too keen on the messy hair styling

20. Parvati

I would have liked her hair to look a bit less dishevelled and maybe for her to wear a pair of earrings too, but other than that, she looks amazing!

21. Layla

She has one of the BEST StYLIST in Hollywood, she is always, always on point. I wonder who it is that styles her.