Heidi Klum In Versace – ‘Nebraska’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Heidi Klum In Versace - 'Nebraska' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Heidi Klum is one of several supermodels who have descended onto Cannes Film Festival to add some glamour to proceedings.

She was a vision in sparking white on the red carpet at the ‘Nebraska’ premiere during Cannes Film Festival at Grand Théâtre Lumière in France this evening, wearing Versace.

I’m not surprised her asymmetrical gown with a corseted top, one long-sleeve, and floor-length skirt features a thigh-high slit; this seems to be her go-to look.

Even though her gown was entirely covered with delicate Swarovski crystals, she added yet more bling to her look.

Heidi hasn’t been a favourite for many of you who have said her look is somewhat dated.

How do you feel on this occasion? Have you seen it all before? I feel like I have, despite the beauty of it.

Credit: Getty

29 thoughts on “Heidi Klum In Versace – ‘Nebraska’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. dee

This is so tired and dated. She’s done this look countless times and she looks extremely tacky.

2. Prudence

I HAVE AWAITED THIS GOWN ON THE RC FOR TOOOO LONG!!! I have to say this is the best she has looked since her red dior at the oscars. I mean its sexy but her BREASTS ARE COVERED!! The shoes match the dress perfectly, I do not mind the bling on he ear and I like the side swept hair. The best versace moment at Cannes for far and one of my faves of the whole event.

3. Flavia Style Source

Interesting dress and flawless body model. However, the dress is too open, uncovers arms, breasts and at the same time a leg. Tasteless when it comes to glamour. Also, too many glitzy studs applied to dress, wants to show “precious”. Paired with silver heeled sandals it is a bit too much.

4. Marybeth

I don’t care for the dress. The sleeveless side of the corset doesn’t fit in quite right. Are those little red crystals on it (yikes!) or is that just a reflection from the carpet?

The earrings, I’m sure, are real but I’m afraid that they look fake.

Well, her hair looks great and I always love her smile. It’s a deja vu look from Heidi but prettier than most of what we’ve seen from her lately.

5. DorianGray

I have to say I like her even if I think she should try something different, starting from her stylist!

6. Adrian

I want to love this dress but I can’t not after really looking at the up close pictures and seeing how badly placed the crystals are. They are aren’t even lined up properly which to be cheapens the dress. Looks like one of the more talented contestants of PRW ran out of time and rushed the beading.

7. Rebecca Z

Not my favorite dress–I am not wild about the sleeveless/long sleeve gown–its like an old vaudeville costume allowing you to play two roles at once–but she looks just lovely. I am hoping her taste will settle down a tad soon.

8. sara

This gown looks dated to me as well. Heidi is gorgeous with a perfect body but I’m so over seeing her looking tacky. Disappointed…

9. Emily

someone please find her a new stylist…or is she one of those i-don’t-use-a-stylist models? Maybe she should start using one. It’s such a waste on a perfect body.

10. Sherrie Golden

I have to admit Heidi is a beautiful lady. I don’t like this dress and would not recommend it. I must say it again AVOID WHITE DRESSES ON THE RED CARPET.

11. Lyvm

Despite being a host on Project Runway her fashion sense needs a lot of work and this is based on nearly all the stuff she’s ever worn. So predictable and not fresh.