De Grisogono Party

Alessandra Ambrosio and Stacy Keibler joined Sharon Stone at the De Grisogono Party held at the Hotel Du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes, France yesterday evening.

Alessandra Ambrosio: The model wore an Elie Saab Spring 2013 yellow fully-embroidered gown featuring a sexy thigh-high slit styled with a signature tonal yellow belt, matching sandal and jewels by the host. Do you like the matchy matchiness of the look? Or should Alessandra incorporated another colour into this look to stop if feeling too one-note?

Stacy Keibler: The actress, who will be attending the amfAR Gala on Thursday, wore a stunning Naeem Khan gunmetal horizontal vine-beaded tulle slip gown from the designer’s Fall 2013 collection. A gunmetal Jimmy Choo ‘Tube’ clutch, sultry wavy locks and a red lips completed her look.

Both ladies wore De Grisogono jewels.

Who stands out here for you? The bold colour or the classic elegance?

Credit: Courtesy of De Grisogono

18 thoughts on “Alessandra Ambrosio In Elie Saab & Stacy Keibler In Naeem Khan – De Grisogono Party

1. GGG

Wow – Stacy looks wonderful! Her recent pairings with Naeem Khan have been great… Stacy for the win!

2. Prudence

I am soo over the Elie Saab SS13 collection, and that is coming from someone who adores Elie. However, for cannes, I think people should pick from the couture collections which featured some truly spectacular gowns. Stacy’s gown is lovely, nothing imaginative but it is beautiful on her. She wins for me also.

3. Nat39

Both look great, fabulous lean figures, the matchy shoes work well with Alessandra’s look, always great to see colour, but I’m more captivated with the Naeem Khan gown on Stacy.

4. Aline

I ADORE both looks SO much! They’re some of the best we’ve seen so far. BDOTW contenders in my eyes

If I have to choose, though, I’d go with Alessandra because I actually love the matchy matchiness of it and ’cause yellow is always welcomed in the RC.

5. Dani

Alessandra looks spectacular! Elie saab is a magician! His gowns are always dazzling! Stacy looks BORING!

6. Pablo

Wow. Two great looks that shouldn’t go unnoticed.
    I’m normally not too fond of Alessandra’s style but this gown is stunning, so balanced.
    Stacy’s Naeem Khan is outstanding, but her beauty choice is what’s making me not love the look that much.

7. gabis

They both look good. But I prefer Alessandra’s look. I’m not a big fan of spaghetti strap dresses such as the one Stacy is wearing.
    I don’t mind the matchy matchiness on Alessandra’s look, I think it’s working. The one thing I don’t like is her blue pedicure. I also think her hair could’ve been a bit more polished.

8. EmmaWoodhouse

I would like Alessandra’s look without the slit. Stacy’s is too slinky/revealing for my taste. Not liking it. Not super-sold on either of the looks tbh.