22.05.13 Premiere

Gina Carano’s ‘Fast & Furious 6′ Promo Tour

Gina Carano's 'Fast & Furious 6' Promo Tour

The ‘Fast & Furious 6’ had its final stop on its world tour yesterday evening in Universal City, California. One of the main stars, Gina Carano, had three great looks during the tour.

London Premiere: Earlier this month, Gina was in London, saluting our fine city wearing a look from the Vivienne Westwood Couture collection which was custom made for the actress. The signature gunmetal-blue sequin gown was styled with an ombre top knot and palladium jewels.

Manila Premiere: The second stop was the Philippines, where Gina wore a Tom Ford bias-cut black gown with a high-low hemline styled with black-and-gold Givenchy sandals, an Amanda Pearl clutch and Melinda Maria earrings.

LA Premiere: Going out with a bang, Gina’s gorgeous curves were showcased wearing a white Amanda Wakeley plunging gown with gunmetal beaded embellishments and a high-low hem with a layered train. With the risen hemline we were able to take a gander at her gunmetal Rupert Sanderson sandals, which perfectly complemented the beaded details on her gown, as did her Christian Louboutin silver fishnet clutch and Dana Rebecca Designs and palladium jewels.

The Burberry is a simple yet elegant gown. The Westwood is nothing we haven’t seen before, even though I love the look, so my favourite here is the Amanda Wakeley. It’s the most unique of the three, it’s soft and feminine with an edge, plus it has reignited my love for embellishments.

Credit: Getty

Isla Fisher In L'Wren Scott - 'Now You See Me' New York Premiere

Isla Fisher In L’Wren Scott – ‘Now You See Me’ New York Premiere

Kate Hudson In Smythe - Goop Launches The Summer Season

Kate Hudson In Smythe – Goop Launches The Summer Season

19 Responses to Gina Carano’s ‘Fast & Furious 6′ Promo Tour

1. dee May 22, 2013 at 17:28 #

None of these looks are amazing. They aren’t bad but nothing exciting.

2. KevinGreen May 22, 2013 at 17:39 #

Tacky as is the movie.

3. Yeliz May 22, 2013 at 17:42 #

My favourite is the London Premiere look. Gotta love a Westwood gown which fits properly.

• Christine May 23, 2013 at 03:35 #

4. Marybeth May 22, 2013 at 17:50 #

I like all 3 looks too. It’s so nice to see the Fast and Furious stars step up their performance on the red carpet.

My favorite of these is the Vivienne Westwood. It’s true that we’ve seen this a lot before but I think there’s a good reason why it has become a classic. It’s a stunning dress that flatters most figures.

I love the steel blue color. It looks great on her and anything much brighter might have been OTT.

5. Daisy May 22, 2013 at 17:50 #

The Amanda wakley is def my fav and a BDOTW for me. I could do without the Tom Ford but its not bad. It seems rather consistent across the board.

6. Kathy May 22, 2013 at 18:09 #

That Vivien Westwood looks so tacky…I can’t…just NO.

7. Olivia May 22, 2013 at 18:32 #

They all look tacky and that seems to be her track record. She also wore that ill fitting Roland Mouret and that awful leather dress to the Baftas earlier in the year. Yawn.

8. Nat39 May 22, 2013 at 18:50 #

I’m completely in LOVE with the Amanda Wakely look, so fresh and original, J’adore!!!

9. Lindsay May 22, 2013 at 20:56 #

The Amanda look is so different but classic. I love how well she is representing us girls with curves. She’s making fashion universal whether you are size 0 or size 10. BDOTW no doubt and im adding to my BDOTY list.

10. carolina May 23, 2013 at 01:28 #

Gina’s white Amanda gown is AMAZING! BDOTW even with Cannes. Her styling is right on point. Christina Hendrick and Paula Patent should take notes. She looks gorgeous and dazzling. The embellished pattern shows off her curves perfectly. Its a stunning and original gown but its still really classic. I love the Vivienne as well because the fit is perfect and that print is delicious. The black Tom Ford is a miss for me because the fit seems a little off and I think black is a little safe in comparison to the others.

11. MaddyEliza May 23, 2013 at 01:28 #

I LOVE the Vivienne Westwood!! Oh my goodness…BDOTW contender for me!! :) I like the Amanda Wakeley a lot too! But the Westwood is my favourite.

12. KatieKate May 23, 2013 at 02:51 #

The Amanda Wakeley dress is KILLER on her! I have never taken notice of her or her style before, but this look definitely puts her on my fashion map!

13. EmmaWoodhouse May 23, 2013 at 15:32 #

The Westwood is fine, but it’s the same as Diane Kruger’s from last year, on which I preferred the sequins. The Tom Ford is my favorite, as I don’t like the Amanda Wakeley gown.

14. jess May 23, 2013 at 20:47 #

her amanda wakely is a knockout. i like how she dressed to flatter her larger chest and shape. i would say this could be a best dressed. she managed to champion a hard fete and look breath taking.

15. Mar May 24, 2013 at 02:12 #

The Amanda Wakeley was a horrible choice. Too much beading in all of the wrong places, which actually made her look thicker in the middle instead of flattering her figure. Who the heck is dressing this girl? She needs a more committed, experienced stylist.

• Maria Jose de Rivas May 25, 2013 at 01:43 #

All three looks are very lovely and suit her well. But Ive replied to on other posts, Can we please stop with the heavy insulting comments and firing of people? This is not a gossip page nor a slander low class blog. Have some class.

16. adrianak May 24, 2013 at 08:40 #

She’s so pretty. The white is my favorite. She is beaming.

17. Tara May 26, 2013 at 00:59 #

Wow, just wow! Gina blew me away in these 3 gowns. Very consistent and she has flattered her curves very well and I agree with you FC that the white is my favorite; she has brought back my love for embellishments. Its great to see a an actress that has not succumb to the measurements of Hollywood and shows real woman that you can still be beautiful without being a size zero. I agree with Maria that some of the comments here are a bit nasty/heavy handed/unnecessary for a blog that should celebrate instead of put down. What are your thoughts FC?