Solange Knowles In Stéphane Rolland Couture – Vanity Fair and Chanel Party

Solange Knowles In Stéphane Rolland Couture - Vanity Fair and Chanel Party

Stephane Rolland is the one designer I look forward to seeing at Cannes Film Festival, but so far this year I haven’t been impressed with his first two outings; the most painful was Paz Vega.

Solange Knowles was spotted leaving Tetou in Cannes on Sunday, where she had performed at the Vanity Fair and Chanel party looking outstanding wearing a look from the Stephane Rolland Spring 2013 collection which instantly restored my faith.

The sleek jumpsuit, as you know, is right up my alley. I love everything about this look, from the fit to the length, the smooth cream colour to the conical detailing around the neckline.

Factor in the bright-red lip and the superstar attitude and this look is easily one of my favourites from the festival – and there is not a red carpet in sight.

Credit: Style.com & Spread Pictures

32 thoughts on “Solange Knowles In Stéphane Rolland Couture – Vanity Fair and Chanel Party

1. kane

Yes, this is good! Not sure if these shoes are a must for this look, but I love this overall!

2. GGG

Definitely BDOTY worthy! Wow – she looks fabulous! Love her style – never a dull moment!

3. Marybeth

I’m not a fan of jumpsuits, especially ones that look like jumpsuits! I’d like this better if it were a sleek skirted gown.

That said, I think this is STUNNING and so right for Solange.

4. Rebecca Z

Spectacular–looks soo much better on her than on the model. I am so glad she wore this instead of her sister. It oozes class (not that Bey isn’t classy, I just think it fits Solange better).

5. gabis

My favorite part is the fitting: simply spectacular! I also love that she’s giving a rest to all the prints, dots, stripes etc as it was getting tiring.
    Truly a faboulous look that only someone like Solange could’ve pulled off so perfectly. BDOTW-worthy!

6. Natalie

This look is giving me so much life right now. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! BDOTW, without a doubt!

7. tom

to wear stephane rolland you need to have a huge presence otherwise the dress wears you…love the outfit…just not sure solange (who i also love) is the right person for this.

8. Dhppy

I wish she were wearing a silver or a red shoe that matches that perfect lipstick color, but nevertheless, this is superchic.

9. CreoleLady

Stephane Rolland redeemed. After the Paz Vega disaster, it’s good to see something that is not only interesting but appealing. Mixed feelings about the shoes — I love them but with such a wide cuff I wonder if a cap-toe or t-bar would be better suited. Still, a fab look.

10. Sharon

I can’t think of another person who could wear this like Solange. Even the runway model looks like a clown. But Solange, with her queen-like attitude, just wears the heck out of this jumpsuit. One of, or maybe THE most exciting fashion so far.

11. june4

Solange has style! like her outfits for the last few days. very chic and effortless. i like the ruffles around the shoulders. her shoes appear kinda out of place tho

12. TeaAtTwo

I thought she looked great in her previous Rolland gown though I agreed about the belt swap being wrong. I have no complaints here though; I love it.