21.05.13 Premiere

Kylie Minogue In Roberto Cavalli – ‘Les Salauds’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Kylie Minogue In Roberto Cavalli - ‘Les Salauds’ Cannes Premiere

Kylie Minogue made her first appearance on the red carpet for the ‘Les Salauds’ premiere during Cannes Film Festival this evening.

The Australian actress wore a Roberto Cavalli gown, just one of many gorgeous gowns we have seen by the Italian designer during this festival.

I am mesmerized by the embroidered details on her stunning ivory gown with plunging neckline and light chiffon layered train, which she styled with drop earrings and a diamond encrusted Chopard ring.

A sweeping updo with a diamond encrusted brooch accented her look.

I wonder how many gowns are housed in Mr Cavalli’s vault. No two are the same.

Kylie will also be attending the annual amfAR Gala on Thursday.

Credit: Getty

Cheryl Cole's Markus Lupfer Mini Skirt

Cheryl Cole’s Markus Lupfer Mini Skirt

Cannes Film Festival Day 7 Red Carpet Round Up

Cannes Film Festival Day 7 Red Carpet Round Up

25 Responses to Kylie Minogue In Roberto Cavalli – ‘Les Salauds’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. Dhppy May 21, 2013 at 23:05 #

Wonderful! She looks elegant. I love all the detail and how it nips in at the waist. The train has a nice organic flow to it. It’s lovely.

2. Yeliz May 21, 2013 at 23:11 #

I simply don’t get the Cavalli gowns. Some look tacky as hell, but the others look so gorgeous, just like this one. I love this gown, especially the embroidery. I’m missing a lip colour, but other than that, this has to be one of Kylie’s best looks.

• Marybeth May 22, 2013 at 00:31 #

AMEN to all of your points!

• MissCru May 22, 2013 at 01:59 #

Best Comment of the day. Excelent point on the Cavalli gowns

• Jess2 May 22, 2013 at 13:24 #

I agree completely!

3. Moxie May 21, 2013 at 23:33 #

Absolutely gorgeous. Definitely one of the best of the day, if not THE best.

Where’s the brooch FC was talking about?

• Catherine Kallon May 22, 2013 at 00:01 #

my computer is running slow, so I have add the additional images separately

• Moxie May 22, 2013 at 19:19 #

I didn’t realize that it was in her hair. That’s why we can’t see it.

4. kane May 21, 2013 at 23:39 #

I’m getting slightly irritated by this slit trend (?) that’s going on (‘irritated’ might be a false friend and have a stronger connotation as in my native German, so I might seem to exaggerate I guess, but anyway). There might be gowns to which it adds something, but here it absolutely doesn’t. It’s a lovely gown, the embroidery is delicate as are the fine straps, why taking harsh scissors and cutting into the dress?! I don’t get it. Love the earrings to the dress.

5. robbie May 21, 2013 at 23:43 #

as a massive kylie lover i have to say in all honesty this is the best she has looked in a long time!

6. Prudence May 21, 2013 at 23:48 #

so underwhelming

7. dee May 22, 2013 at 00:14 #

She looks gorgeous.

8. Andre May 22, 2013 at 01:23 #

Pretty…but boring and old fashioned. Kylie used to wear helmut lang, and balenciaga before all the others …this is just one out of the 3000 cavalli dresses.
    And btw, dressing so many women is not really chic…they should feel special…

9. Alicat May 22, 2013 at 02:46 #

This is a beautifully structured gown and fits and flatters her beautifully. In fact, her tiny frame looks almost statuesque. While no two of Mr Cavelli’s gowns are exactly the same, there is a sameness about many of them. As beautiful as Kylie looks, this is by no means standout. I do have issue with her hair and makeup. The darker colour of her hair and the severe way in which it has been pulled off her face is ageing. This is not helped by the almost not there lip colour. This look needed some colour!

10. Christine May 22, 2013 at 05:13 #

She looks nice but nothing special

11. Rashmi May 22, 2013 at 10:16 #

I love the dress because of the beads.Its beautiful and fits her so perfectly. However I guess a color would have made it to the next level!

(PS: Her beautiful eyes does give that pop of color ;) )

12. Ariel May 22, 2013 at 10:32 #

Nice look, but I’d prefer some different color for the dress and/or lipstick so she doesn t look so washy.

13. dressaddict May 22, 2013 at 11:00 #

I can’t discuss the gown as I/m baffled by the severe face done she’s had. Bad eyebrow lift, the lips and cheeks look fluffy,I;m sad because she had the perfect face and now that face is gone. Why do people keep doing this stuff to thmwselves?

• Jeremy May 22, 2013 at 14:55 #

I was basically coming in here to post the exact same comment. I was like, “huh? what dress?! i can’t see past her FACE and all the work she’s had done!” and WHHYYYY??!! She was perfect the way she was. it just enrages me to see all these beautiful women cave into what they perceive as societal pressure and ruin their faces. JUST BE REAL!

• dressaddict May 22, 2013 at 16:24 #

That’s why I’m upset, because those are not beauty treatments. Aren’t beauty treatments suppose to make you…hmm… beautiful? This industry of so called beauty treatments does so little favours for women, and because no one tells them how devastating for their facesc and bodies it is they will keep doing it. Sad.

14. Valeria May 22, 2013 at 13:08 #

Meh. Very meh. And how much Botox was injected into her face recently??

15. magan May 22, 2013 at 22:48 #

Por favor deja tu cara en paz. Cuando tiene pensado bajar su ceja derecha?

16. EmmaWoodhouse May 23, 2013 at 04:39 #

Would love it with a higher neckline. Bothered by her eyebrow.

17. Wisanlaya May 23, 2013 at 14:28 #

i like this dress it’s pure grand, sexy but doesn’t suit with her figure

18. Flavia Style Source May 23, 2013 at 19:28 #

Beautiful dress on a body that is kept in shape ?!
    Well, the dress color does not work marvels on Kylie. Why? Because of her hair/eyes/ skin context.
    She is not in her 20′s anymore to wear that nuance of white. Somewhat, something is missing. Perhaps other lipstick would have helped her, perhaps a totally different color would have work at best.