21.05.13 Premiere

Heather Graham In Herve L. Leroux – ‘The Hangover Part III’ LA Premiere

Heather Graham In Herve L Leroux - ‘The Hangover Part III’ LA Premiere

Heather Graham attended the LA premiere of ‘The Hangover Part III’ in Westwood, California on Monday evening.

The blonde beauty wore a figure-flattering Herve L. Leroux goddess-green gown that accentuated her lean, yoga-toned figure.

A selection of chunky jewels including a diamond-and-emerald-stone statement necklace and chunky cuffs accessorized her look, along with a gold clutch.

Her blonde curls were swept to one side, finishing the look with a frosty-pink lip colour to complete her head-to-toe perfect BDOTW-worthy look.

Heather always looks great on the red carpet, but this has to be one of her best ever looks.

Credit: Getty

Ginnifer Goodwin In Theory - Disney Media Networks International Upfronts

Ginnifer Goodwin In Theory – Disney Media Networks International Upfronts

Dianna Agron In Valentino -  Glamour Presentation of 'These Girls'

Dianna Agron In Valentino – Glamour Presentation of ‘These Girls’

24 Responses to Heather Graham In Herve L. Leroux – ‘The Hangover Part III’ LA Premiere

1. Christine May 21, 2013 at 15:29 #

Wow, she looks good. So good. Her best look for sure!

2. gabis May 21, 2013 at 15:30 #

BDOTW-worthy for sure! Stunning gown, fantastic colour. Flawless hair and makeup. I LOVE how her pink lips work so wonderfully with the gown and jewelry hues.

3. kane May 21, 2013 at 15:32 #

Wow, she looks stunning! I’m not quite won over by the clutch and cuffs, chunky indeed!, but I love the dress and the necklace and the hair and the make up and and and sigh.

4. regina May 21, 2013 at 15:33 #

Gorgeous. She improves with age!

5. Jennifer May 21, 2013 at 15:44 #

Isn’t this the one that Dita wore?

It’s definitely stunning and worthy of BDOTW, especially since Cannes has been lacking compared to the previous three years.

6. Yeliz May 21, 2013 at 15:48 #

I’m normally not a fan of such a neckline, because most of the time, it looks tacky, but it’s the opposite on Heather. She looks so stunning. Love the statement necklace with this gown. I could’ve lived without the cuffs, the necklace is enough, but I can overlook them, because the rest is gorgeous. BDOTW worthy, I agree.

7. Rebecca Z May 21, 2013 at 15:48 #

This gown could look trashy if it weren’t presented with such class. She looks just lovely.

8. Marybeth May 21, 2013 at 16:07 #

What really makes this work for me is the color. Not only is it enormously flattering to her, but it mutes the overt sexiness of the dress. (In red or any bright color, I think the dress might look a bit trashy.)
    Beautifully done!

9. Agathe May 21, 2013 at 16:07 #

Massive thumbs up!
    She beats Cannes up!

10. Leti May 21, 2013 at 16:17 #

This is an outstanding look and the best I’ve ever seen her. I think she chose the perfect dress to showcase both herself and the necklace. The bangles are unnecessary, but honestly, I didn’t even notice them until I saw other peoples’ comments on them.

11. Iris May 21, 2013 at 16:21 #

is the jewellery by Amrapali, would you know, FC?

12. Amy May 21, 2013 at 16:32 #

This is a gorgeous look. She didn’t need the bangles but apart from that. She looks fantastic

13. dee May 21, 2013 at 17:15 #

Gorgeous. Love the color and the necklace is fabulous.

14. vicky May 21, 2013 at 17:32 #

Gorgeous! She upstages some of the ladies in Cannes.

15. Moxie May 21, 2013 at 18:26 #

Not loving the necklace and gown together. Beautiful gown, but the necklace should have been worn with something simpler. The pale pink lippy isn’t working for me either. But those two details aside, this is a gorgeous dress on her.

16. Prudence May 21, 2013 at 18:51 #

that necklace is far too distracting and completely unnecessary.

17. roothly May 21, 2013 at 21:57 #

i think the look would have been somehow simultaneously chicer and sexier without the necklace..

18. EmmaWoodhouse May 22, 2013 at 00:08 #

I love the color, but not the plunge neck. The necklace is rather OTT as well. Her hair looks pretty.

19. Poppy May 22, 2013 at 02:19 #

She looks fabulous!

20. MissCru May 22, 2013 at 02:25 #

That awkward moment when I get more excited with all the other events than Cannes.

21. Louise May 22, 2013 at 02:31 #

Wow, the colour is amazing, really matches her eyes!! Seriously amazing!!

22. Christopher May 26, 2013 at 15:18 #

Amazing at 43!!! Heather Graham defies her age and looks absolutely stunning in this jade green plunging Herve Leger creation!!! Love her side swept hair and the stunning matching necklace and bracelets only enhances this figure-flattering look for our favorite on-screen Vegas stripper!! This is definitely BDOTW worthy and women certainly be jealous to have Heather’s curves in their middle ages!!! She looks so breathtaking!! Bravo!!