Dianna Agron In Valentino – Glamour Presentation of ‘These Girls’

Dianna Agron In Valentino -  Glamour Presentation of 'These Girls'

Dianna Agron attended Glamour presentation of ‘These Girls’ at Joe’s Pub in New York City on Monday evening.

The ‘Glee’ actress wore a head-to-toe Valentino look.

Her white dress with an A-line silhouette from the Spring 2013 collection features a nude lace bib with a reverse collar, slanted pockets, and puffed shoulders with dainty faux-button sleeves.

Snakeskin Valentino pumps and a gold studded Valentino clutch add an edge to her look, with a sleek updo adding a dainty finish to her typically ladylike look.

You may remember Kasia Smutniak wore this same dress in black earlier this year.

Valentino Dianna

Valentino DressNet-A-Porter International
Valentino ‘Rockstud’ Snakeskin PumpsNeiman Marcus and Nordstrom

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Christian Dior Cruise 2015 Front Row

Christian Dior Cruise 2015 Front Row

Naya Rivera In Donna Karan - ‘The Hangover Part III’ LA Premiere

Naya Rivera In Donna Karan – ‘The Hangover Part III’ LA Premiere

12 Responses to Dianna Agron In Valentino – Glamour Presentation of ‘These Girls’

1. Yeliz May 21, 2013 at 15:49 #

Love this retro-like look from H2T.

2. gabis May 21, 2013 at 15:51 #

She looks good but I’m not crazy about her hair and makeup. Also, I find the black version of this dress much more appealing.

3. Emma May 21, 2013 at 16:14 #

There’s something about this that I don’t like, I’m not sure what it is! I do like the shoes with the dress, but for some reason I don’t really think that the dress suits her that well. Her hair and makeup aren’t bad, but they aren’t fantastic either. The black version of the dress is much more slimming/flattering I think, I enjoyed Kasia’s look better.

4. Emma May 21, 2013 at 16:14 #

5. Emily May 21, 2013 at 16:16 #

I think she looks gorgeous as always

6. Christine May 21, 2013 at 16:19 #

She looks nice. Pretty dress!

7. Lacy May 21, 2013 at 16:25 #

Kasia wore it better. The white makes the front part look diseased. And the updo is way too aging and makes the whole thing look like a bad costume. Obsessed with the shoes however, too cute!

8. dee May 21, 2013 at 17:30 #

I wish she wore her hair down and loose. The hair ages her. Other than that she looks cute. The bag I especially love.

9. Moxie May 21, 2013 at 18:25 #

Very nice look. Nothing wow, but nice.

10. Poppy May 22, 2013 at 02:19 #

She looks pretty but I don’t like the neckline.

11. MissCru May 22, 2013 at 02:23 #

I really miss Diana from de Carolina Herrera’s Emmy moment several years ago. I think she’s lost in sense of fashion. But this look it’s just OK,

12. Dhppy May 22, 2013 at 02:44 #

This is nice, but Agron needs to be careful about avoid monotony. She has an old world, cameo like beauty, and she’s drawn to clothes that have that same sensibility. Very feminine, very lacy and historic. So she, more than most, needs to shake things up with some edge or she risks being forgettable.