21.05.13 Premiere

Cannes Film Festival Day 7 Red Carpet Round Up

Cannes Day 7 Round Up 1

Here is a quick round up from the other ladies on the red carpet during Cannes Film Festival this evening.

Petra Nemcova: The model dazzled on the red carpet for the ‘Behind the Candelabra’ premiere this evening wearing an Emilio Pucci fully sequined, champagne coloured long-sleeve gown with chiffon inserts in the skirt to give it a more glamorous feel. Her belted look was styled with Chopard jewels.

Chanel Iman: This is quite an underwhelming effort by Chanel Iman for the ‘Cleopatra’ premiere. I’m more excited about her David Yurman jewels and her Louis Vuitton miniadure than I am her black strapless gown.

Erin Heatherton: The model made her red carpet debut at Cannes wearing a beautiful beaded Roberto Cavalli gown styled with a matching clutch and Chopard jewels.

Cannes Day 7 Round Up 2

Moran Atias: The Israeli model/actress attended the ‘Cleopatra’ premiere wearing a royal-blue Roberto Cavalli gown with complementary sapphire jewels. She was the fourth star to wear Roberto Cavalli tonight.

Clotilde Courau: She was at her ethereal best wearing a Valentino white lace Spring 2013 gown with an open back, which she simply styled with diamond earrings to the ‘Les Salauds’ premiere.

Isabella Ferrari: For the ‘La Grande Bellezza’ premiere, Isabella wore an elegant black gown with a netted yoke that she styled with stand out jewels.

Cannes Day 7 Round Up 3

Jessica Hart: The model rocked a florescent pink pleated Emilio Pucci gown with a side slit accented with a silver waistband and paired with silver Casadei sandals and Chopard jewels to the ‘Behind The Candelabra’ premiere. I can’t say it’s my favourite look. The colour is blinding.

Barbara Palvin: In total contrast to Jessica’s look, Barbara wore an all black masculine look to the ‘Cleopatra’ premiere. She donned an Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2013 Couture crepe tuxedo with a black chiffon blouse for a sexy muted look.

Lara Lieto: The girlfriend of Adrien Brody wore an Elie Saab Fall 2012 gold sheer frock with gold sequin embellishments to the ‘Cleopatra’ premiere. What brings down this look is her visible bra and pants under her gown, which is a shame because she styled it well.

Credit: Getty

amfAR's 20th Annual Cinema Against AIDS Red Carpet Round Up

amfAR’s 20th Annual Cinema Against AIDS Red Carpet Round Up

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 7 of Cannes Film Festival 2013?

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 7 of Cannes Film Festival 2013?

18 Responses to Cannes Film Festival Day 7 Red Carpet Round Up

1. Prudence May 21, 2013 at 23:51 #

completely underwhelmed by every single one of them. There is nothing unique about any of these gowns. I do like the tuxedo on barbara, but that random thing inside is distracting and this is Cannes, not some casual fashion party. This has to be one of the worst cannes when it comes to fashion.

2. moja31 May 21, 2013 at 23:59 #

Petra Nemcova is unrecognizable, and not in a good way.

• Julie A May 22, 2013 at 20:19 #

That’s what I’m saying! Did I miss something? What did she do to her face???

3. Yeliz May 22, 2013 at 00:02 #

Not loving any of these looks, but my favourites are Isabella Ferrari and Clotilde Courau, because they both look very elegant and beautiful. I really like Barbara’s look too, but it’s underwhelming for Cannes.

4. Sharon May 22, 2013 at 00:11 #

I surprised myself by liking the tuxedo the best. And my first thought was why doesn’t Kristen Stewart wear something like this. I agree with others that the gowns are underwhelming. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Isabella Ferrari.

5. DorianGray May 22, 2013 at 00:13 #

Thanks for posting on Isabella Ferrari. I know italian stars aren’t as famous as others but some of them have great style. Isabella is one of them.
    Love Clotilde Courau gown.

6. Marybeth May 22, 2013 at 00:45 #

Isabella Ferrari’s is the one look that stands out for me. It has a quiet, understated elegance.
    Lovely.

7. Betelgeuze May 22, 2013 at 00:52 #

Moran Atias’ blue Cavalli gown is heavenly. I wish she’d chosen to style it in a bit more sophisticated way, but still hands down my favourite. Just stunning masterwork.
    And Petra Nemcova? I wouldn’t recognize her in a thousand years. Well, at least we have Karolina to polish up the Czech model export.

8. Nat39 May 22, 2013 at 00:57 #

Petra Nemkova, followed by Moran Atias in blue (minus the necklace, which is gorgeous but doesn’t go with the neckline for me). Would’ve liked Erin if the shape had been a bit more flattering.

9. Petra May 22, 2013 at 01:00 #

I really love Isabella Ferrari . Especially considering her last Public exit . She looks more international and elegant . I love her way to use The jewellery .. Very personality way to be . She put one eyes about The fashion trends but She never be fashion victim. I suppose She has a stylist and i would like to know her name ..

10. Blush May 22, 2013 at 01:37 #

I actually think Chanel Iman has the best gown here. But I know you have a prejudice when it comes to black. The other looks to me are boring or tacky.

11. Christine May 22, 2013 at 05:12 #

I only like Petra’s look.

• Ariel May 22, 2013 at 10:41 #

+ 1

12. Noemi May 22, 2013 at 07:05 #

Just one thing about Clotilde Courau, she’s not a princess because in Italy we don’t have monarchy. Her husband and his family didn’t even were allowed to come to Italy since about 10 years ago. So, she doesn’t have this title. Somebody in Italy calls her this way, but it’s totally anachronistic.
    I like her dress, by the way. All the models don’t impress me, Petra Nemcova, maybe the best of the bunch, looks better with darker hair.

13. Pablo May 22, 2013 at 07:22 #

Well Dior started strong, but it looks Cavalli will be the most worn designer, like last year… Not a fan of his work, really, but the ladies seem to love it.

From this round-up, i looooove Barbara Palvin. That Alexandre Vauthier tux is spectacular.

14. Nat May 22, 2013 at 12:18 #

I didn’t like any of these dresses.

15. Parvati May 22, 2013 at 21:01 #

I’m not crazy about any of these looks, although I quite like Isabella Ferrari’s gown. As for Erin Heatherton, her gown is rather unflattering and makes her look rather boxy.

16. EmmaWoodhouse May 23, 2013 at 04:41 #

Clotilde and Isabella are both beautiful. The rest are a MESS. I love the subtle polka dots on Isabella’s look.