Jennifer Morrison In Kristian Aadnevik – 2013 Billboard Music Awards

Jennifer Morrison In Kristian Aadnevik - 2013 Billboard Music Awards I could barely believe my eyes when I saw Jennifer Morrison take to the ‘blue’ carpet at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas tonight.

The ‘Once Upon a Time’ actress flaunted her toned bod, leaving little to the imagination in a Kristian Aadnevik Fall 2013 sheer corset gown (can we call it a gown?).

Seemingly plucked straight from the boudoir to Billboard, this lingerie-inspired design certainly fits the sexy-siren bill that we knew would be a star of this Vegas show. But I wouldn’t have guessed Jennifer would be wearing it.

What shall we call this see-through moment… Sultry Snow White; Racy Rapunzel; Scandalous Cinderella?

Let’s call it 50 shades of too revealing—especially from the back side. It’s a look better suited for the stage.

Long wavy locks and a hot-pink lip were the standard sexy beauty choices, while minimal jewels and a patent Edie Parker clutch completed the effect—not that anyone was looking at her accessories.

Does this outfit leave you happily-ever-after, or was this dark fairytale a flop?

Credit: Kristian Aadnevik & Getty

Selena Gomez In Atelier Versace - 2013 Billboard Music Awards

Selena Gomez In Atelier Versace – 2013 Billboard Music Awards

Jennifer Nettles In Edition by Georges Chakra - 2013 Billboard Music Awards

Jennifer Nettles In Edition by Georges Chakra – 2013 Billboard Music Awards

28 Responses to Jennifer Morrison In Kristian Aadnevik – 2013 Billboard Music Awards

1. Elle May 20, 2013 at 00:54 #

She looks great from the front. I just wish the shorts had a bit more coverage on the back…

• admmgz May 20, 2013 at 03:37 #

+1 I love that she took a risk. I like this look better than Kesha ;)

Btw, this would be a good “who wore it best?” between Jennifer & Selena

2. Teleholic May 20, 2013 at 00:55 #

For the Oscars, inappropriate.

But this is a music awards show. I think she rocked it.

• Alina May 20, 2013 at 07:05 #

3. Christine May 20, 2013 at 00:56 #

She went all out. This is a Music Awards show after all.

But LOL to “50 shades of too revealing”

4. John May 20, 2013 at 00:56 #

Wow, this is literally the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen on a red (blue?) carpet. Specially the way it closes in the back. She should of just came naked with the way her asscheeks are innapropriately hanging out.

5. Paulyne May 20, 2013 at 00:57 #

I actually like it ! Selena Gomez wore this dress in her new music video for ‘Come & Get It’ :)

6. Emma May 20, 2013 at 01:01 #

This dress Selena Gomez use it in their latest music video “come and get it”. It is very nice to these two actresses

7. Kathy May 20, 2013 at 01:06 #

Can we call it a gown? No we cannot. I disagree with those who are saying this is justified because it’s a music awards show. Um, there’s still a little something called dignity to be retained. It’s possible to be daring, shocking and still classy at the same time. Jennifer crossed that line by a mile. She looks like she just walked out of the house wearing lingerie and attached a skirt at the last minute.

8. Expox May 20, 2013 at 01:09 #

She looks like a wh***. I always thought she was classy but after admitting a few weeks ago that she never posed naked because she was never asked and now this, i´m starting to think she is just another untalented p*** crying for attention.

• Kathy May 20, 2013 at 01:28 #

Oh my. I strongly dislike this look too, but… Some harsh words there, eh? Well, to each their own.

• justme May 20, 2013 at 01:44 #

Yeah, I hate the dress too but no need to go that far. Yikes.

• Moxie May 20, 2013 at 15:47 #

While I don’t like the look either, your language is inappropriate.

9. Nat39 May 20, 2013 at 01:16 #

The rear view is unappealing but I have to give her a pass as I´m impressed how well she commands this risque sexy look, plus it´s music awards, never expected something like this from her, she is selling this look convincingly.

10. Alicat May 20, 2013 at 01:21 #

I could imagine Dita Von Teese wearing this as as a stage costume. I haven’t a clue who this woman is so I can only relate to her presence in the photo, and to me there is a complete lack of sex appeal despite the dress. Maybe it is because of the dress? It says try hard and obvious to me. The back view is a joke.

• Mandy May 20, 2013 at 04:59 #

Wow this would have been perfect for Dita Von Teese well said. I don’t think Jennifer has the right kind of sex appeal to pull off this look, especially when she styled her hair as ‘Disney Princess Prom’

11. justme May 20, 2013 at 01:25 #

I’d call it Desperate Disney Princess xD

I usually don’t mind the panties/sheer skirt combination. I even loved it at times. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley at the Transformers Moscow premiere easily comes to mind.

But this is just sad imo. The top half shouldn’t look like lingerie as well.

• CreoleLady May 20, 2013 at 01:56 #

LOL, desperate Disney princess, ;D, perfect description. Agree with your other points as well.

• AndreaCru May 20, 2013 at 02:17 #

OMG! “Desperate Disney Princess”!! This is the best description of her. She’s trying too hard.

12. dugly May 20, 2013 at 01:52 #

She looks so desperate for attention. it seems like she wants to sell herself as this sexy woman but she only comes off as trying too hard and looking tasteless. We saw your ass in the nude a few weeks ago Jen, nothing to call home about.

13. mandy May 20, 2013 at 01:57 #

No no no no no. This is not how to do a sheer dress =( Its a shame because had she lined the dress, it would look so pretty. Dolce & G wanna be and failed miserably.

14. kane May 20, 2013 at 02:05 #

Let’s say “conceptually” I actually like this, but find it too revealing anywhere other than a bedroom.

15. LC May 20, 2013 at 04:53 #

this would look better if the skirt wasn’t as sheer…

16. Nourhan May 20, 2013 at 05:24 #

Selena Gomez wore this dress in her video ” Come and Get It” http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/12/article-2323369-19BC8949000005DC-389_634x832.jpg

17. jill May 20, 2013 at 05:34 #

selena gomez wore this gown in come and get it mv.

18. Yeliz May 20, 2013 at 08:47 #

The back view is SO bad, I can’t even look. From the front it’s just OK, though still too revealing and not the best gown(?) with a sheer skirt. Thumbs down from me.

19. EmmaWoodhouse May 20, 2013 at 14:37 #

I’m so disappointed by her exhibitionist behavior lately…I love her work on OUAT but this trashy, revealing look has me shaking my head. No, no, and no.

20. Moxie May 20, 2013 at 15:48 #

Granny panties are not attractive, from the front or the back.