Alyson Le Borges In Armani Privé – ‘Blood Ties’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Allison Williams In Armani Privé -  'Blood Ties' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

The model, who Getty had tagged as Allison Williams, was actually Alyson Le Borges.

Alyson not only bares an slight resemblance to the ‘Girls’ actress, but she also shares the same name. Albeit with a different spelling. I’m guessing this is where part of the confusion began.

Gliding down the red carpet at the Palais des Festivals in France this evening for the ‘Blood Ties’ Cannes Film Festival premiere the model wore a Armani Privé Spring 2013 Couture gown.

Her red strapless gown with its signature accent, which looks like a firecracker, was styled with bi-colour red-and-black Sergio Rossi ‘Flashy’ sandals and a diamond bracelet.

With the responsibility to show off that gorgeous diamond necklace, she opted for sweeping updo.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Giambattista Valli Fall 2014 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Giambattista Valli Fall 2014 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Aishwarya Rai In Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla - 'Blood Ties' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Aishwarya Rai In Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla – ‘Blood Ties’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

26 Responses to Alyson Le Borges In Armani Privé – ‘Blood Ties’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. Karishma May 20, 2013 at 19:07 #

I really don’t think this is Allison Williams! There is some mistake!

2. Luiza May 20, 2013 at 19:07 #

This is NOT Allison Williams. i’m sure about That.

3. Karishma May 20, 2013 at 19:08 #

Allison has quite thin arms – this woman seems very muscular in the arms.

4. Moxie May 20, 2013 at 19:08 #

Love it from the neck down, except for the baton stuck to her chest.

5. steph May 20, 2013 at 19:10 #

this isn’t her. the eyebrows and the smile are totally different. in terms of the dress, LOVE it, but don’t think the diamonds match.

6. Kate May 20, 2013 at 19:10 #

I… really don’t think that’s her… She was filming Girls in NYC the other day.

7. kennedy May 20, 2013 at 19:10 #

This is definitely not Allison. She’s not in Cannes and those are def not her eyebrows. But whoever it is, I love the dress!

8. Mel May 20, 2013 at 19:11 #

Not Allison. Why would she even be at Cannes?
    But this woman looks like a mess.

9. Yeliz May 20, 2013 at 19:12 #

This can’t be Allison, there has to be a misunderstanding. Maybe this woman was tagged as Allison Williams?

Anyway, the gown looks amazing on her, but I don’t like the hairstyle, it’s too messy for this gown.

10. dee May 20, 2013 at 19:54 #

Not crazy about this one.

11. Marybeth May 20, 2013 at 19:57 #

With a sleeker hairdo and without the necklace, this might work beautifully. As it is, that baton looks silly.

I love the color and drape of the gown though.

12. Nat39 May 20, 2013 at 19:57 #

I like the fiery colour but the gown drapes/folds like a heavy blanket, her hair is a mess, the eye makeup is awful, the necklace is competing with the silly detail at the neckline. The whole thing is kinda off. Thumbs down from me.

13. TeaAtTwo May 20, 2013 at 19:57 #

I prefer this gown over the leading ladies as it makes a big cannes appropriate statement but I liked Zoe make-up and Marion’s up-do.

14. JGH May 20, 2013 at 20:42 #

I’m actually a fan of the messy up-do, although I’m sure the commenters on here will disagree. Also happy to see some color. I love the black and white trend but it’s beginning to get a bit monotonous.

15. MaddyEliza May 20, 2013 at 21:06 #

Oh my gosh!! I absolutely LOVE this!! Love love love!! This is an AWESOME gown. I love the accent (is it a stick? Haha I don’t know but I love it) and the beautiful folding and draping of this gown. Armani Prive is always fantastic!! And I love the updo and that necklace. This is an amazing look!! Definitely BDOTD!!!!! :D

16. Prudence May 20, 2013 at 21:08 #

the bottom of this dres is a hot mess. Looks much better on runway.

17. Gabby M May 20, 2013 at 22:16 #

I dont get it… is there a secret scroll ticked away in there?

18. Rebecca Z May 20, 2013 at 22:17 #

Gorgeous color and very dramatic. Is this supposed to look like she has a stake through her breast? Not sure I love that part, but she looks amazing.

• adrian May 21, 2013 at 02:04 #

19. Dhppy May 20, 2013 at 22:45 #

Beautiful color, and texture. I just wish that bar weren’t there. It makes this dress look so uncomfortable.

20. Sharon May 21, 2013 at 00:09 #

I don’t care for this gown at all, not even on the runway. The embellishment is just weird, and in the close-up, the fabric is kind of strange looking too. Whoever the lady is, she could have done better.

21. Alicat May 21, 2013 at 00:36 #

From a distance, the embellishment looks likes she’s been stabbed. It is so random and adds nothing to the dress. Other than that, she looks lovely in this gown. Her hair needs to be more polished but she is a pretty woman, whoever she is.

22. Angela May 21, 2013 at 02:08 #

I can’t imagine how it translated so badly. Although the main flaw is that the necklace and the bodice detail were competing. The hair could’ve been nicer but it doesn’t bother me. But I don’t love the texture of the dress anyway. Added with the embellishment, it looks like a towel hanging on a bar!

23. Christine May 21, 2013 at 02:59 #

She does look like Allison Williams. Had to do a double take. The dress is ok.

24. EmmaWoodhouse May 21, 2013 at 04:37 #

A sleeker updo would have served this look well, but otherwise I think she’s rocking it. It’s a very interesting look, though I’m not sold completely on the bar thrust through the bodice.

25. Noemi May 21, 2013 at 10:29 #

The dress is gorgeous, and I understand she had to wear jewelry, but I don’t like it, I would have preferred rubies.