18.05.13 Premiere

Doutzen Kroes In Calvin Klein Collection - 'Jimmy P

Doutzen Kroes attended the ‘Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian)’ premiere this evening at the Grand Théâtre Lumière during the Cannes Film Festival.

The model wore a bootylicious Calvin Klein Collection gown designed by Francisco Costa.

Her figure-hugging white long-sleeve gown, which also had an open back, was styled with Calvin Klein sandals, red lips and silver jewels with pointy edges.

Even when tries to do sexy, she always maintains her sweet persona.

Credit: Getty

Get The Look: Jessica Alba’s Spike TV’s ‘Guys Choice Sultry, Smoky Eye Makeup

Get The Look: Jessica Alba’s Spike TV’s ‘Guys Choice Sultry, Smoky Eye Makeup

Nieves Alvarez In  Ralph & Russo Couture -  ‘Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy Of A Plains Indian)’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Nieves Alvarez In Ralph & Russo Couture – ‘Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy Of A Plains Indian)’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

16 Responses to Doutzen Kroes In Calvin Klein Collection – ‘Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy Of A Plains Indian)’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. Nat39 May 18, 2013 at 19:48 #

Sharp, modern, sexy, she’s got the model stature to pull it off, her sleek hair works perfectly with the look, the makeup is gorgeous, loving the pop of colour via red lippie. I like how she looks sexy so effortlessly and not trying too hard.

• Yeliz May 18, 2013 at 20:05 #

Agreed.

• Marybeth May 18, 2013 at 21:12 #

Well said!
      I might have preferred silver shoes but that is a very minor criticism.

2. Jeremy May 18, 2013 at 20:13 #

I mean, she’s just surreally gorgeous. the makeup and hair are flawless. Doutzen doesn’t have much of a waist, so the open back style really looks great on her, because it shows off the incredible curve of her lower back and her great booty.

i only wish the dress were slightly shorter or longer or just had a different finish on the bottom. it looks a little awkward to me. otherwise, a spectacular look!

WHERE is KK!? she’s on Cavalli’s yacht, so she needs to get herself out to these premieres so we can see some more supermodel fashion fierceness.

• Prudence May 18, 2013 at 20:32 #

100% agree with everything you said! the length is just slightly awkward.

• justme May 19, 2013 at 00:03 #

I agree. The dress should have been longer for a more statuesque impact imo.

But other than that, no complaints.

• Jess2 May 19, 2013 at 07:03 #

I agree also Jeremy, slightly longer would be my preference. But this is the Doutzen I love, it is far better than the Versace IMO. I just love this, especially with her hair and makeup.
      We definitely need Karolina to show herself as well hehe

3. kane May 18, 2013 at 20:14 #

So much better than the Atelier Versace gown the other day!

4. Christine May 18, 2013 at 20:29 #

She looks better in this than in the Versace.

5. Becca May 18, 2013 at 20:57 #

I loved this until I scrolled all the way down and saw the shoes – totally ruin it for me!

Also agree that the dress is an awkward length, and that just highlights the shoe problem.

• Alina May 19, 2013 at 13:52 #

6. EmmaWoodhouse May 18, 2013 at 21:56 #

I don’t like the open back (it’s too much) or the awkward length. Not a big CK fan, to be honest.

7. Alicat May 18, 2013 at 23:31 #

She looks amazing in this characteristically simple and chic CK gown. I actually like the open back. Such a simple gown needs some oomph, and she has a perfect body for the style. It is certainly showcasing her assets!

8. Louise May 19, 2013 at 08:56 #

She so beautiful, I absolutely love her long sleek hair with this dress. Amazing!!

9. Noemi May 19, 2013 at 10:24 #

I don’t like the length of the dress, because I see those shoes, which I don’t like. This woman always looks sexy but in a sweet way, I agree with you, FC.

10. dee May 20, 2013 at 19:47 #

Don’t like anything about this look.