Doutzen Kroes In Atelier Versace – ‘Le Passe’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Doutzen Kroes In Atelier Versace - ‘Le Passe’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Doutzen Kroes looked breathtaking on the red carpet this evening for the Cannes Film Festival premiere of ‘Le Passe’ held at Palais des Festivals in France.

The Cannes regular and L’Oreal ambassador wore a gorgeous Atelier Versace Fall 2012 gown.

My first reaction to this was, thank god she didn’t pull from the Spring 2013 collection.

In typical Versace fashion, her ultra sexy gown featured a side slit and revealing cut-out detail.

Sultry just-got-out-of-bed tresses, barely there makeup and Versace blush coloured platform sandals completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Heidi Klum's Alexander McQueen Floral Brocade Minidress

Heidi Klum’s Alexander McQueen Floral Brocade Minidress

Sara Forestier In Giambattista Valli Couture - ‘Le Passe’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Sara Forestier In Giambattista Valli Couture – ‘Le Passe’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

16 Responses to Doutzen Kroes In Atelier Versace – ‘Le Passe’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. Yeliz May 17, 2013 at 18:39 #

Not my favourite look of her. Her hair doesn’t work and the colour is kinda washing her out.

2. Alina May 17, 2013 at 18:40 #

I think she looks gorgeous!
    I do wish for a little more support on her bust area.

3. Nat39 May 17, 2013 at 18:46 #

She is breathtakingly beautiful, loving the soft colour and the delicate flowy skirt. Her natural beauty is really shining. The droopy bust is my only complaint, very beautiful otherwise.

• Lola May 17, 2013 at 19:04 #

I agree 100%…her natural beauty is fantastic with this very rare blush shade few can pull this off. The breast area need some help…

4. Christine May 17, 2013 at 18:54 #

It’s washing her out.

5. Rebecca Z May 17, 2013 at 19:12 #

Maybe I have just been following this wonderful blog too long and am jaded, but again I find this to be predictable and not fabulous. Her hair is way too unkempt for this gown, in my opinion.

6. justme May 17, 2013 at 19:24 #

Doutzen is a stunning women who stuns but this gown is not doing her any favours imo. The colour washes her out slightly and her boobs could defnitely use some support.

7. Moxie May 17, 2013 at 19:31 #

It is a lovely dress, but the color is washing her out. So tired of that leg out pose with slit dresses.

8. Ruth May 17, 2013 at 19:37 #

I think she looks fantastic. I don’t see anything wrong with her breasts or “bust area” area at all.

The photographer probably used a flash, given the shadow behind her, which may be why some think she’s washed out.

9. Amy May 17, 2013 at 21:35 #

I don’t like the bust area. She looks fine but this is Cannes so I expect more

10. Sherrie Golden May 17, 2013 at 23:11 #

I like this dress on Doutzen Kroes! I’m sure it had a nice flowing look while walking on the red carpet. Thumbs up!

11. Prudence May 18, 2013 at 01:30 #

hot dress and even hotter girl but for some reason I am not dying over this. I do not like the combo of her blond hair in this pale color dress. Idk…this is just very MEH to me.

12. Alicat May 18, 2013 at 03:15 #

She looks far better than the model in this dress. The dress offers little support for the bust so she is doing well to appear as pert as she does, because the model looks lopsided and droopy! It is a very pretty dress on a beautiful woman. What kills it is the ridiculous side split and the equally ridiculous and obvious pose.

13. Pedro May 18, 2013 at 04:32 #

The colour is washing her out.

AMAZING dress for someone sun kissed like Gisele Bundchen, not for Doutzen.

14. EmmaWoodhouse May 18, 2013 at 05:06 #

Love the color, not the meh and tacky style.

15. Jess2 May 18, 2013 at 13:19 #

We have seen Doutzen do much better. I liked this dress on the runway but it looks a bit cheap on the red carpet, particularly from the back. I’m also not a big fan of the just-got-out-of-bed hair styling.