Lea Michele In Lela Rose – FOX 2013 Programming Presentation Post-Party

Lea Michele In Lela Rose - FOX 2013 Programming Presentation Post-Party

When I saw Lea Michele on the red carpet for the FOX 2013 Programming Presentation Post-Party held at Wollman Rink in Central Park in New York City, I said “its back” – referring to her two-tone hair.

Back in February, the L’Oreal spokesperson (who sadly doesn’t appear to be headed to Cannes) had returned to her natural brunette locks, but after returning from vacation in Mexico she’s back to sporting a mix of brunette with honey-coloured ombre tips.

With regards to her dress, she wore a Lela Rose Spring 2013 feminine one-shoulder jacquard frock with a punchy floral print for a fresh summery feel, which is a small side step away from the sexier frocks she loves to wear.

Lea added silver accessories including metallic slingback pumps, Dana Rebecca Designs rings, EF Collection earrings, and bangles to her look, with a red lip colour providing the finishing touches.
You won’t be surprised to learn that I love this look from the neck down.

Does her hair put you off this look, or are you loving her wild, adventurous tresses?

10341604_1729433_1000

You can buy a boatneck version of Lea’s Lela Rose dress from Net-A-Porter.com, Nordstrom.com, Neiman Marcus, farfetch.com US and farfetch.com.

Credit: Style.com & FameFlynet

25 thoughts on “Lea Michele In Lela Rose – FOX 2013 Programming Presentation Post-Party

1. Beta

I love this look, I really like the one sleeve assymetrical dress. The comercial version is more bland IMO

2. Alicat

What a gorgeous dress. The fabric is stunning. I like the choice of silver shoes. Her hair is a bit wild but it suits her.

3. the ogre

such a lovely dress. i think i’ll just close my eyes and imagine it with beautiful rich brown tresses tumbling down. sigh!

4. AG

I agree the last time she had ombre hair it went too far (case in point, 2013 SAG awards). But I think her hair looks really cool here! I really love everything about this look. The dress is beautiful! I love the bright colours. I’m glad she didn’t with boring nude shoes. Her makeup is also looking fresh and lovely.

5. CreoleLady

The dress is very flattering in color and silhouette. Do not like the hair at all, cheapens the look. Swooning for the mirrored slingbacks, I want a pair. They can be a bit much (like wearing a disco ball on your feet) but I love them anyway.

6. T from Sydney

I love the hair but I wish she just had a different hairstyle.

I saw in other pics her shoes were 1 or 2 sizes too big, i dont know how she walked in them

7. Samuel

As one who often disagree’s with your ombre hair dislikes…I have to say that you are finally swaying me! The style is growing old.

8. arc

She looks amazing. The hair (I also detest the ombre trend) actually doesn’t take away from her whole look for me at all.

9. TeaAtTwo

L’oreal should insist that she goes back to full brunette; this ombre look is horrible. The dress is fab though in both styles.

1. Emma

That’s rude. It’s fine not to like someone’s hair and makeup but insulting someone’s appearance isn’t okay. I commend Lea for not getting a nose job in this industry where it seems that everyone is altering their looks!
      I love the bright color of this dress and the heels go well with it. I wish her hair was a bit sleeker and I think her makeup is a bit to light for her tan but other than that, I adore it! Very spring appropriate.

10. Marybeth

I love everything about this except the hair.
    I don’t mind the somewhat messy style too much but I detest the ombre.

I wonder if L’Oreal is asking her to do the ombre? I notice that they have run TV ads in the US for their home ombre kits. (Heaven help us!!!) I haven’t seen Lea herself in any of them though, so who knows?

11. EmmaWOodhouse

Disappointed (if for drama’s sake alone :P) that she does not seem to be attending Cannes. Her hair is crazy and rather fake/barbie-ish looking, but the dress is great and I like the shoes too.

12. Jess2

I really didn’t like her previous attempt at ombré locks but I don’t mind this attempt at all right now, but only time will tell. I really love this look, when I first saw the name and thumbnail image I crossed my fingers in hopes that she hadn’t shortened the dress so I am very happy. I love the length on her. I’m not getting the try-hard vibe either so I’m loving this.

13. Yiota

I love the design and the fit of the dress.Shoes would be a lot better if they actually fit and
    I kind of like the beachy summery vibe of her hair.Much better than the previous ombre (SAG awards…)