Laura Whitmore In Marina Qureshi and Sophia Kah - British Academy Television Awards 2013

Laura Whitmore joined a host of stars who took to the red carpet for the British Academy Television Awards 2013 held at the Royal Festival Hall in London on Sunday evening.

The Irish TV presenter opted for a Marina Qureshi and Sophia Kah Fall 2013 combo for her red carpet look.

Her Marina Qureshi black fitted top was teamed with a black-and-gold Sophia Kah maxi skirt, which inspired the black-and-gold styling of this look.

Complementary jewels, a black-and-gold Giuseppe Zanotti clutch, black-and-gold nails and ear bling accessorized her look to perfection. However, the wet weather conditions sadly made her hair look a bit limp.

Credit: Sophia Kah & Getty

Nicola Peltz In Versus -  'Bates Motel: Reimagining A Cinema Icon' The Paley Center for Media Presentation

Nicola Peltz In Versus – ‘Bates Motel: Reimagining A Cinema Icon’ The Paley Center for Media Presentation

ASMALLWORLD Relaunch Weekend

ASMALLWORLD Relaunch Weekend

10 Responses to Laura Whitmore In Marina Qureshi and Sophia Kah – British Academy Television Awards 2013

1. Alicat May 13, 2013 at 12:40 #

Perfection. I prefer her styling to the model’s. She has kept things simple and let the colours do the talking. Regardless of the effects of the inclement weather, her hair and makeup look beautiful.

2. Jai May 13, 2013 at 12:46 #

Wow. I have no idea who this girl is but I think she looks stunning. Her accessories are perfect. She looks ‘dressed-up’ but effortless at the same time. Love it!

3. Rashmi May 13, 2013 at 13:55 #

The dress reminds me so much of Olga’s last week stunning Dior dress!
    But I am in love with this look and she looks so effortlessly glam! My favorite till now !

4. kane May 13, 2013 at 14:13 #

Too much skirt for me. Otherwise, fine.

5. Christine May 13, 2013 at 14:56 #

Gorgeous. Love the styling.

6. Yeliz May 13, 2013 at 15:05 #

Love her simple styling. This is an amazing look. I agree with Rashmi, the skirt kinda reminds me of Olga’s Dior gown too.

7. EmmaWoodhouse May 13, 2013 at 16:42 #

Her hair is a bit limp, but that is understandable as you said. I’m also not fond of the ear bling. The rest of this look is AMAZING. I love the skirt, the nails, and the clutch!

8. Rebecca Z May 13, 2013 at 17:15 #

Very pretty, but the skirt is too long. Touching the floor is fine–but it is literally dragging. Looks like she is standing on the front hem.

9. the ogre May 14, 2013 at 05:52 #

this is a beautiful look. i love the gold accessories especially the clutch. i don’t mind the hair much. she looks statuesque and stunning.

10. gabis May 17, 2013 at 21:25 #

She should’ve left the ear bling at home and worn a gorgeous oversized necklace. That would’ve perfected this look. Still, she looks great, sophisticated and statuesque.