13.05.13

Demi Lovato In Raquel Allegra & Topshop - 102 7 KIIS FM’s Wango Tango 2013 Concert

Demi Lovato joined former X Factor judge Britney Spears on the red carpet for KIIS FM’s Wango Tango 2013 concert, held at the Home Depot Center in Carson on Saturday afternoon.

The singer wore an all-black look, which featured a bralet, a Raquel Allegra tie-dye blouse, and disco treggings from Topshop.

Her clothing is fairly simple, with her accessories giving the look a kick.

It’s rare for Demi to leave home without some studs accenting some part of her look; on this occasion you can barely see them as they appear on the inside heel of her Saint Laurent ‘Janis’ pumps.

A black statement necklace, an oversized cocktail ring, smoky eyes and a chic updo completed her look.

It’s great to see Demi’s look evolve from looking like she fell out of a Topshop lookbook.

Demi Lovato In Raquel Allegra & Topshop

Raquel Allegra Tie Dye Tunicfarfetch.com US and farfetch.com
Saint Laurent ‘Janis’ PumpsSaks.com and Saks.com UK
Topshop Disco TreggingsTopshop US and Topshop UK

Credit: Getty

Freida Pinto In Maiyet - Maiyet Varanasi Silk Capsule Collection Private Dinner Party

Freida Pinto In Maiyet – Maiyet Varanasi Silk Capsule Collection Private Dinner Party

Jaime King's Gianvito Rossi Pumps

Jaime King’s Gianvito Rossi Pumps

11 Responses to Demi Lovato In Raquel Allegra & Topshop – 102.7 KIIS FM’s Wango Tango 2013 Concert

1. Yeliz May 13, 2013 at 18:16 #

I only like her hair and makeup.

2. Jai May 13, 2013 at 18:19 #

I once saw pictures of this girl au natural and I couldn’t believe how pretty she was. My point is, she wears too much makeup on the red carpet. She should let how beautiful she is shine through.

3. Kathy May 13, 2013 at 18:26 #

It’s like the front of her hair wanted to be a fauxhawk, and the back wanted to be a messy bun. The blouse is too long for her, and does nothing for her figure. Unfortunately, she looks short and stumpy, especailly in that pose. The bralet and open top combo make her look top-heavy.

4. Rebecca Z May 13, 2013 at 20:02 #

She is a pretty girl, but this is not flattering her–in any way.

5. Cookie May 13, 2013 at 20:41 #

I don’t get this. Why would anyone put these clothes together and put such unflattering hair and makeup on a pretty girl? She looks like a sassy hairdresser from a B-rate reality show.

6. admmgz May 13, 2013 at 21:43 #

It seems as though I’m the only one that likes this look…it’s not my fave but it’s not the worst

7. EmmaWoodhouse May 13, 2013 at 22:16 #

The hair and makeup aren’t great but they’re not the worst I’ve seen from her. However, that top over bralet and pants is SO horrific. I can’t even.

8. Alicat May 14, 2013 at 00:37 #

Treggings?? Anyway… The tunic is the big problem. The length hitting on the knee stumpifies her legs. The bralet looks almost like armour and the thickness of it shortens her waist. I guess the intention is to look young and on trend, but nothing here suits her body shape. Her hair and makeup are flattering.

9. Ev May 14, 2013 at 03:35 #

Haha, I’m definitely in the minority, but I actually like her hair. However, I do agree that the makeup should be toned down.

10. Christine May 14, 2013 at 05:35 #

Not a great look.

11. Amy May 14, 2013 at 11:53 #

still not a fan. The whole outfit looks like a bad combo of Topshop and Nasty Gal