Will and Jaden Smith – ‘After Earth’ Asia Promo Tour

Will Smith Prada

With the release of the film ‘After Earth’, stars Will and Jaden Smith have been stylishly travelling across the globe for their promo tour to take on Asia, which has given us some interesting looks from both of them.

Will wore mostly Prada, whereas Jaden stuck to a black-and-white colour palette.

Tokyo Premiere: On the first stop the two of them sported dark colour schemes: Will wore a grey suit with a printed tie. Jaden wore all black save for his printed socks.  This is the first time I like harem pants.

Taipei Press Conference: Keeping the dark colour scheme intact, Will paired his black Prada suit with a grey shirt and dark grey tie, yawn.  Jaden, on the other hand, opted for a spirted black-and-white look.

Will Smith Prada 2

Seoul Press Conference: Much like the previous two looks, Jaden kept it simple with an extended black-and-white striped tee over skinny jeans and Nike shoes, while Will dressed down bit more and used layering to give his outfit colour. This was my least favourite look from Will because of the two unfastened shirt buttons – button one more and it would look better. Jaden’s looks are very different from his father’s, but that smoothness is evident in whatever he wears. Will completed his look with Jimmy Choo sneakers.

Seoul Premiere: Finally veering away from black-on-black, Will lightened his look with a light-grey toned Prada suit. His grey three-piece suit was styled with a plaid tie to offset the solid suit and shirt. Jaden sported a white striped cardigan over a fully-buttoned white shirt. He finished it off with his usual skinny pants and Nikes.

Credit: Getty

18 thoughts on “Will and Jaden Smith – ‘After Earth’ Asia Promo Tour

1. Rafael

Jayden has the Bieber posse like “I have stomachache but im sure im sexy” I just can’t deal.with it. Just smile as your dad does!

1. Quinn

hahaha. you are right! but he is so cute though! a lil OTT just like his sister, but cute!

2. Nat39

Will in black Prada suit at Taipei Press Conference is his best look. All his other 3 – problems with the fit, too loose/baggy.
    The harem pants need to die, there is nothing appealing about the droopy crotch. Jade looks bad in all 4 looks to me.

3. Rebecca Z

Jaden is a cute kid, but, like his sister, a little over the top style-wise. The best part is that these kids appear to be well loved (I hope not totally spoiled….)

4. Christine

I like Jaden’s cool for school style. On him, it works. On anyone else, not so. He has the look to pull of the lanky slick vibe he is going for.

As for Will, he can work a suit.

5. NooG

I appreciate Jaden being a 15-year-old, e.g. having fun with silly clothes. Yes, the harem pants aren’t my favorite but years from now, he’ll look back and think “goodness, what was I thinking?” I think we have all been in that same boat before.

1. vivian

agree with NooG, we sure all been through that silly and i-think-i-am-cool stage. LOL!

6. Martha

I don’t know what is wrong with Jaden’s eyebrows?? The look on his face id ridiculous and I cannot focus on his clothes at all.
    Will looks great! always classy

7. Mary Gatto

Will never misses, does he?
    Jaden might be a little OTT like his sister, but he’s young and seems to be having fun soooo… let him be! ;)

And LOL on Rafael’s “I have stomachache but im sure im sexy” comment!

8. Sharon

I think Will looks great in suits. The casual look didn’t work so well. Jaden’s clothes are as ridiculous as his sister’s, but they’re young and entitled to dress anyway they like. An occasional smile would be nice though.

9. june

i don’t like the clothes jaden is wearing (drop crotch pants, oh dear), but he is arguably pulling it off and looking great.

10. EmmaWoodhouse

Will’s style is pretty good here. Jaden, on the other hand, looks consistently ridiculous.

11. Carolynq

I love Jaden’s looks, he totally carries them off! Living in Asia I see a lot of slim and shorter guys wearing some really way out stuff around and they look amazing. When he’s as tall as his Dad he just won’t have the proportions to wear it any more.