Menswear Red Carpet Round Up

Menswear Round up

Chris Pine: For Tuesday’s Mexico City premiere of Chris’s new film ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’, he went with a grey double-breasted suit. We haven’t seen too many men wearing the double-breasted suit of late, but it worked for Chris at last month’s Cinema Con awards so he wisely went back to it. The suit fits beautifully and he paired it with an orange tie, which is another detail we don’t see often. His favourite Ralph Lauren tan shoes completed his look.

Zachary Quinto: Dressing upscale-casual for ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’ on Wednesday, he paired his incredible Todd Snyder olive suit with a fully-buttoned navy shirt. No bad things can be said as the fit was right and the black shoes worked well, but those creases. The creases are unforgivable.

Tom Cruise: Joining Olga Kurylenko at the Japan premiere in Tokyo of Tom’s latest film ‘Oblivion’, the star opted for a grey three-piece suit with peak lapels. The colour was great but a three-piece suit must be tailored to fit the shape of the body. The waistcoat and jacket seemed a bit loose, but it’s difficult to tell when Tom refuses to button his jacket. The pants are much too long, though. The blue shirt, grey tie, and signature sunglasses gave him that movie star aura he always gives off.

Credit: Getty

18 thoughts on “Menswear Red Carpet Round Up

1. Nat39

I can be mistaken but Chris´s suit almost seems a size too small for him, but he does look handsome, and I like the unexpected orange. It is impossible to look past the creased pants on Zachary, and Tom´s pants are def. a bit too loose/baggy, but I love his cool confidence presence.
    Chris and Tom stand out.

2. Yeliz

Chris Pine looking so very dapper and handsome again, he is my BDMOTW. I also like Zachary’s look, but the creases on his pants are bothering me.

3. dee

I like Chris’ look even though his suit seems a little small. Zachary’s look is just OK. Tom looks pretty good. I like that Tom and Olga outfits coordinate.

4. Aline

Tom is my favorite here. He does indeed always give off a movie star vibe. Also, I love how his suit matches Olga’s gown.

I hate the color of Zachary’s suit.

Chris looks really good too. Gotta love him for being one of the few who wears double-breasted suits. But I agree with other commenters who said it seems a size too small.

5. Denise

All three look georgous but I’m going to give my vote to Tom this time because he looks the BEST during this promo tour. Although the pants are a bit baggy he’s so cool he wins me over and that hasn’t happened for a looooong time…

6. TeaAtTwo

This latest look from Chris is cementing my crush on him. He looks incredible in this suit and I love the accents of the orange and tan.

7. CreoleLady

Pine’s jacket does look a little short. Love Quinto, can forgive the creases depending on the fabric. Particularly with Cruise being in motion, the blazer unbuttoned looks relaxed and natural. Let’s us see the third piece better. I’m amazed that Cruise is my fave here.

8. Dolly

Urgh, the colour of Quinto’s suit is horrid, especially paired with the shirt. But for me the worst is his hair! Onset of curtains is never a good look

9. EmmaWoodhouse

Chris and Tom both look great–Chris has a younger, more dapper look, while Tom’s three-piece is very classic.
    I don’t like Zachary’s look, not its color or fit.