Kerry Washington In Narciso Rodriguez – ‘Peeples’ LA Premiere

Kerry Washington In Narciso Rodriguez - 'Peeples' LA Premiere

Kerry Washington attended the LA premiere for ‘Peeples’, which was held at the ArcLight Hollywood in California on Wednesday evening.

I have never been shy about my affections for Kerry, but on this rare occasion I dislike this look – a lot. I will go on record to say it is probably my least favourite look from her.

The actress wore a surprisingly unflattering Narciso Rodriguez Fall 2013 dress with yet another high-low hemline, which differs slightly from the runway version.

I really dislike the fit around her chest and overall poor quality. Kerry is so much better than this dress suggests.

What I do like is her black-and-white manicure, and her highlighted wavy locks.

Christian Louboutin ‘Paulina’ pumps and a Vince Camuto clutch provided the finishing touches.

As many of you hated her Michael Kors MTV Movie Awards look, is this better or worse?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Zoe Saldana In Elie Saab - ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Mexico Premiere

Zoe Saldana In Elie Saab – ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Mexico Premiere

Elsa Pataky In Naeem Khan - ‘Fast and Furious 6’ World Premiere & After-Party

Elsa Pataky In Naeem Khan – ‘Fast and Furious 6’ World Premiere & After-Party

16 Responses to Kerry Washington In Narciso Rodriguez – ‘Peeples’ LA Premiere

1. Christine May 9, 2013 at 15:57 #

This dress is so cheap looking. I can’t stand it. She is far more better than this.

2. Marilyn Bryan May 9, 2013 at 15:57 #

Not her best look by any means, but I don’t think any outfit is helped by the way Kerry stands, she seems to slouch, her shoulders are always down. She should takes some tips from Zoe Saldana, who always embodies what she wears

3. Nat39 May 9, 2013 at 16:01 #

While it´s not one of her better looks, it´s not a disaster, it´s working a bit better than her Michael Kors imo which was a really poor choice for Kerry.

4. Rebecca Z May 9, 2013 at 16:02 #

The manicure is cute and its a nice clutch. The rest is really unattractive. The dress reminds me of a skunk, the high-low hemline is fast becoming a cliche and her hair is really a bad idea.

• dee May 9, 2013 at 17:03 #

+1. I only like the clutch and manicure too.

5. Prudence May 9, 2013 at 16:04 #

This isnt terrible, its just not her usual greatness. A better shoe ( I swear strappy sandals do not exist in hollywood)certainly would have helped. However her hair and makeup is so on point this girl is STUNNING!!

6. EmmaWoodhouse May 9, 2013 at 16:05 #

The Michael Kors look was worse. This is just blah and illfitting–kind of night-gown like. I do like the manicure and clutch, though.

• Yeliz May 9, 2013 at 16:28 #

+1. The Michael Kors look was worse. This is not that worse, even though the dress looks cheap.

7. Neli May 9, 2013 at 16:47 #

Not her best look but her face is just too gorgeous!!

8. Jai May 9, 2013 at 16:50 #

She’s losing her mojo. Haven’t liked her last few looks. This doesn’t even come close to that Kors disaster though.

9. Sara May 9, 2013 at 17:20 #

THis is just plain awful. The runway version is ok, but with the addition of the white panels in the front it makes her look like a thick box. And I don’t like the black stripes down the end.

I’m so over mullet dresses. LOL

10. Maz May 9, 2013 at 17:55 #

From her vibe and posture, she’s not sure about this one either…

11. Maria May 9, 2013 at 18:58 #

I don’t like the high-low dresses, especially not with this kind of wrinkly fabric. The Michael Kors dress had at least some sass, bright color – this dress here is just lumpy.
    I do, however, like her makeup and hair a lot. She seems to favor the nude lip often, so it’s nice to see a darker lip color on her – it suits her!

12. Moxie May 9, 2013 at 19:34 #

The Michael Kors’ dress was the worst, but this is right up there. I prefer the dress on the model.

13. P. May 9, 2013 at 21:11 #

While I applaud Kerry for always bringing a fashion forward approach, this time she really looks a hot mess. It’s not just the ill-fitting and cheap-looking problems. That black lines make the gown strangely looks like a sexy female superhero outfit. BTW, judging by her face, I guess she thinks the same cuz Kerry doesn’t look comfortable at all.