Elsa Pataky In Naeem Khan – ‘Fast and Furious 6’ World Premiere & After-Party

Elsa Pataky In Naeem Khan - ‘Fast and Furious 6’ World Premiere

Elsa Pataky attended the ‘Fast and Furious 6’ world premiere held at the Empire Leicester Square in London on Monday.

For the premiere, she stunned, wearing a gorgeous Naeem Khan crystal deco-beaded tulle slip gown from the designer’s Fall 2013 collection.

The magpie in me adores this dress for its intricate beadwork, plus I love the way it sensually drapes to the floor.

Elsa turned to Naeem Khan once again later on, this time taking up the hemline for a sassier look for the after party held at Somerset House.

Her sexy LBD, with silver starburst beading throughout and a sheer yoke, was styled with Jimmy Choo ‘Lance’ sandals.

Of the two looks, I’m in lust with the premiere look.

Which do you prefer?

Elsa Pataky In Naeem Khan

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Katie Holmes' Michael Kors Off-The-Shoulder Cashmere Top And Full Floral-Print Skirt

Katie Holmes’ Michael Kors Off-The-Shoulder Cashmere Top And Full Floral-Print Skirt

Jessica Alba In Dolce & Gabbana - The Today Show

Jessica Alba In Dolce & Gabbana – The Today Show

16 Responses to Elsa Pataky In Naeem Khan – ‘Fast and Furious 6’ World Premiere & After-Party

1. dee May 9, 2013 at 17:05 #

I like the dress she wore to the premiere but it doesn’t look good on Elsa. Her boobs look like they are sitting too low and I don’t like the dress looks in the midsection. The after party look is better IMO.

• Lyo May 9, 2013 at 17:22 #

Premiere dress is lovely, but doesn’t look good on her body, boobs look sagging and she lost her waist. Second dress wears better.

2. Yeliz May 9, 2013 at 17:11 #

I love both looks, but the first one more. The gown is simply stunning and she didn’t overpower her look, it’s BDOTW worthy IMO. The second look is gorgeous too.

3. molly May 9, 2013 at 17:18 #

I have an intense desire to fling a bra at her.

• Rebecca Z May 9, 2013 at 17:20 #

LOL! I agree. I like the shorter dress better, and agree with dee’s comments about the fit of the long dress. But she needs a bra with both.

4. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) May 9, 2013 at 17:19 #

Divine!!!!

5. Christine May 9, 2013 at 17:34 #

I like her second look. First look, is been there, done that.

6. Nat39 May 9, 2013 at 17:43 #

Both looks are striking but kinda meh on Elsa. The fit issues aside,I also prefer the sensuality of the 1st look.

7. Rashmi May 9, 2013 at 17:43 #

I lovee the premiere dress, its Stunning !!!!
    However agree with above comments about her sagging boobs, can it ve due to her posture ?????

8. Anj May 9, 2013 at 18:59 #

I love both looks but I like the after-party outfit better. It’s sassier and sexier.

9. DSI May 9, 2013 at 19:30 #

FC, the gown was Look 45– one of four you had earmarked as your favorites from Fall 2013 collection,right? Wish someone with a banging body had donned it!

• Catherine Kallon May 10, 2013 at 10:34 #

yes it was…so happy to see it on the red carpet.

10. justme May 9, 2013 at 20:25 #

She looks much better in the mini dress imo.

11. Daisy May 9, 2013 at 21:33 #

I prefer the after party look. Overall this was a great premiere on the fashion front. I thought Gina Carino was on top form and looked stunning in Vivienne Westwood. Her and Jordana 2nd were my favorites.

12. EmmaWoodhouse May 10, 2013 at 13:41 #

I like the intricate beading on the premiere look but I don’t like the lowcut style or the fact that it makes her look thickwaisted–that u-shaped beading at the waist gives the illusion of a tummy. The second look is better-I think the sheer sleeves/neckline could have been better executed but I like the main part of the dress and only wish it was a smidge longer.

13. Alexandra May 12, 2013 at 19:07 #

She looks beautiful and glamorous in both looks! The only thing missing is Chris by her side ;)