Emilia Clarke In Ralph Lauren – 2013 Met Gala

Emilia Clarke In Ralph Lauren - 2013 Met Gala

‘Game of Thrones’ star Emilia Clarke looked striking in Ralph Lauren on the red carpet of the Met Gala.

The sweetheart neckline and color of love dress fits the star beautifully, but it definitely feels more Valentine’s Day than punk.

Her side swept locks revealed her one punk accent for the night–Fred Leighton cross earrings.

I love seeing Emilia and her natural brunette hair (a far cry from her white blonde strands in ‘Game of Thrones’), and love this look, even though she did take a very subtle approach to the night’s theme.

Credit: Getty

17 thoughts on “Emilia Clarke In Ralph Lauren – 2013 Met Gala

1. Mari

Her body and skin look great. I like her eye makeup. Her dress is very flattering, but not very punk?

2. Hellothere

I rather like this dress on her; it fits really well. Plus, her hair, makeup and earrings add the punk element to the look. Its not over the top, and yet her attitude seems to convey the theme properly.

3. justme

She put a cross earring on and call it a day xD

The dress makes her waist look so tiny but I still find it pretty bland.

4. EmmaWoodhouse

Hike it up! The dress is fine but nothing special. The cross earrings are cool but come on, this girl of all people can do more.

5. Aline

It’s a very common dress and yes, more Valentine’s Day than punk. But she wears it well and the cross earrings is a nice touch. Her hair also looks good.

6. Yeliz

The gown looks kinda cheap to me. The earrings do go with the theme, but not with the gown. She can do SO much better.

7. Lyo

I like it… the red color and the earing give just the right “punk” touch. Tumbs up here!

8. Anj

The more dresses I see, the more I’m disappointed in the stylists and celebrities. I feel like this whole event is a sham.
    For example, in this case, Emilia Clarke looks like a pretty bridesmaid in a David’s Bridal catalogue. Yeah I had to say it.

9. Gabby M

SHe wore the huge cross earrings, why not have put on a long huge cross necklace, and it might pulled through as trendy and event appropriate but as it stands its much to 1950s croon singer

10. Charlotte

The dress is boring, but her make up is perfection ! Her face is so beautiful here.

11. Jess2

She is so beautiful! It s a shame that she shied away from the theme. The earring is a nice addition though.