Bee Shaffer In Christian Dior Couture – 2013 Met Gala

Bee Shaffer In Christian Dior Couture - 2013 Met Gala

Anna Wintour’s daughter Bee Shaffer rocked a white gown from Christian Dior’s Spring 2013 collection on the red carpet of the Met Gala.

The Vogue progeny looked stunning in her perfectly-fitted gown, but definitely took cues from her mother in looking more Spring than punk.

Her black nails are perhaps her nod to the night’s theme, and I absolutely love the contrast of the dark mani against the light-coloured dress.

Fred Leighton earrings and rings are the final accent to a lovely look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

19 thoughts on “Bee Shaffer In Christian Dior Couture – 2013 Met Gala

1. Kathy

This was my favorite look from the collection! Bee wears it SO well. I prefer the orange embroidery on the skirt over Bee’s black but who really cares? Haha. So fresh and youthful, yet sophisticated.

2. Nat39

So beautiful and figure-flattering, she looks really pretty, I’m overlooking the theme.

3. Eliza

Since pink is the punk color both Anna and Bee* were right on theme and true to themselves.

*The pictures of Bee’s dress that I’ve seen look more pink than white on my monitor.

4. EmmaWoodhouse

WOW!!! I LOVE this look. It actually is a little punk, with the black nails and the black flowers on the hem…I adore this look. It is one of my favorites of the night so far, wouldn’t change a thing.

5. CreoleLady

Very appealing. This red carpet has been more freak show than punk rock for me so far, so this look is an oasis of sanity in a sea of overwrought psychodrama.

6. Anj

I guess someone’s taking the route of her mother is clothing style. It’s a pretty dress but wrong for the occasion.

7. Lee Ann

I don’t care that this isn’t Punk -the other looks were so dreadful that she is a breath of fresh air-it will take me years to recover from Lena.

8. Jess2

She looks gorgeous, the dress is perfect on her. Shame she didn’t go with the theme.

9. Elise

My best dressed of the night so far. A confirmation that the SS13 couture show didn’t work because the models were so skinny that the dresses failed to impress. But Bee suceeded.

10. Moxie

Gorgeous dress. I wish we’d seen Jennifer Lawrence in this one. One of the best dressed of the night.