Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Hailee Steinfeld's Dolce & Gabbana Striped Dress

Hailee Steinfeld’s Dolce & Gabbana Striped Dress

23 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Alina May 4, 2013 at 06:26 #

Queen Máxima of the Netherlands in Jan Taminiau who is also a strong candidate for BDOTY.

In the men’s poll, it’s a tie for me: Chris Pine & Jay-Z.

Have a gorgeous weekend, FC!

2. bee7 May 4, 2013 at 08:35 #

FC, just thought I’d let you know that Benedict was wearing Spencer Hart.

• Catherine Kallon May 4, 2013 at 22:24 #

thanks.. unfortunately I can not change the poll as it will reset to O

3. T from Sydney May 4, 2013 at 09:23 #

Best dressed man for me is definitely Alex

As for the ladies its hard to pick between Queen Máxima and Crown Princess Mary. I would have go with the new Queen.

It was a fabulous week!!!

4. Yeliz May 4, 2013 at 10:23 #

My best dressed of the week (and a BDOTY contender) was of course Queen Máxima of the Netherlands in Jan Taminiau. It still takes my breath away whenever I look at photos of her, she looked so regal and every bit like the modern queen she is.
    My runners-up are Crown Princess Mary of Denmark in Birgit Hallstein and Zoe Saldana in Calvin Klein (my absolute favourite look of her during this promo tour so far). And my best dressed man in Zachary Quinto.

5. CreoleLady May 4, 2013 at 11:22 #

Zachary Quinto at the Berlin premiere was my fave look for the men. Absent that one, am voting for Jay-Z — love the window pane and impeccable tailoring.

Have no idea how to choose between Zoe, Zoe and Zoe, Michelle Dockery in that luscious violet or the new queen. I might just have to vote for Ashley because I’m still wondering how she made plaid Top Shop overalls look chic.

• CreoleLady May 4, 2013 at 11:47 #

Too hard to choose, decided to vote for Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser in the beautiful golden Valentino. Looking forward to see who comes out on top this week!

6. Kyriaki - Cyprus May 4, 2013 at 13:01 #

Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung and Jay-z

7. Marybeth May 4, 2013 at 16:37 #

Queen Maxima. Easy.
    Despite my reservations about the nude shoes, I would choose Zoe in Prabal Gurung for runner-up.
    I like all 3 of her looks but that one stands out for me.
    For third I would pick either Zoe in Calvin Klein or Nina Dobrev in Versace. Nina certainly picked the perfect dress for a Great Gatsby premiere!

Among the men my favorite is Zachary Quinto, followed by Jay-Z.

8. justme May 4, 2013 at 17:07 #

Jay-Z’s suit fits him perfectly so I voted for him.

For the ladies, it’s between Zoe in Vionnet and Ashley Madekwe.

9. Nat39 May 4, 2013 at 17:57 #

Torn between Sheikha Mozah and Princess Mary. I loved Mary’s look – so soft, delicate and so very pretty, she looked exquisite without the overpowering intensity of colour and jewels. And Sheikha Mozah left me in awe in majestic Valentino (she often does, her style is superior). Voting for Sheikha Mozar for the grand sophisticated glamour of her look as opposed to Mary’s pretty and princessy.

Voting for Zachary Quinto in menswear but there are quite a few others that I liked.

10. TeaAtTwo May 4, 2013 at 23:43 #

It’s between the royal ladies for me. For the guys the Star trek men have impressed but I’m swooning over Alexander Skarsgard.

Enjoy the rest of vacation, Catherine.

11. Ann May 4, 2013 at 23:47 #

Nina Dobrev in Versace was clear winner for me this week, surprised she did not get more vote. Shocked at who the winner was.

12. KC May 5, 2013 at 02:22 #

Chris Pine and Queen Maxima!

13. Shak May 5, 2013 at 06:14 #

Queen Maxima and Alex Skarsgard!

14. bm May 5, 2013 at 07:43 #

Katy’s look outdated, don’t like all zoe’s looks, not a fan of purple. It’s down to the royals, nicole, ashley, and nina. But my pick for the winner is, of course, Queen Maxima in that blue dress with the cape. One word for her, STUNNING. For the Man, Alexander Skaarsgard.

15. Amy May 5, 2013 at 10:46 #

I really wanted to give this to Zoe because she was so consistent this week but it’s hard to beat Queen Maxima’s greatness. She was the winner as soon as she appeared on my screen. I want a cape!
    Anyway Zoe in Prabal still gets a special mention, so do Michelle Dockery and Ashley M.

16. Linda May 5, 2013 at 14:44 #

The Queen definitely wins this one for the women.

As for the men, not sure why Chris Pine is winning, that suit makes him look a bit stumpy and boxy. Alexander however looks sleek (and SEXY nom nom)

17. MaddyEliza May 5, 2013 at 17:11 #

Queen Maxima for sure!! My jaw dropped when I saw her. She just blows me away…I can’t even. Definitely a BDOTY contender!!!!!
    Princess Mary is a VERY close second though. I had to choose Maxima as it was ‘her’ week and she looks so incredibly stunning and regal but Mary’s Birgit Hallstein dress is a BDOTY contender for me as well. You can’t beat those royal ladies–and they outdid themselves this week! :)

• MaddyEliza May 5, 2013 at 17:13 #

I have to say, I think a royal event is even better than the Oscars or Cannes. Those royals just know how to do it. And you don’t get tiaras like that in the Hollywood/acting world! ;)

18. EmmaWoodhouse May 6, 2013 at 05:16 #

Queen Maxima without a doubt. She is followed by the beautiful Princess Mary, Nicole Kidman, Sheika Mozah, Michelle Dockery, and Nina Dobrev.
    For the men, Benedict *SWOON* won, followed by Alexander, Chris, and Zachary.

19. Lu May 6, 2013 at 08:06 #

Viva Maxima!

20. Teleholic May 6, 2013 at 16:25 #

LOL I find it hilarious how the men have half the total votes the women do.