Zoe-Saldana-In-Prabal-Gurung-Star-Trek-Into-The-Darkness-London-Promo-Tour

Aside from the ‘Star Trek Into The Darkness’ London premiere, Zoe Saldana has been wearing many other looks which are worthy of our admiration during her stay in London.

On Saturday night she will appear on the Jonathan Ross show wearing a Roland Mouret ‘Dalefield’ dress, however, she has had two more looks.

Prior to Thursday nights premiere she attended a photocall with her co-stars at Tower Bridge wearing a Prabal Gurung Fall 2013 ensemble.

Her crimson-and-indigo folkloric denim jacquard seamed peplum jacket paired with a matching asymmetrical cutaway skirt was even worn with the leather harness – I love how she made it work for a chic daytime look without looking costumey.

Nude Louboutins and wavy locks completed the look.

Zoe Saldana In Antonio Berardi - 'Star Trek Into The Darkness' London Promo Tour

While Alice Eve was opting for a va-va voom look for the premiere after-party, Zoe opted to stand out wearing a bright red Antonio Berardi Pre-Fall 2013 wool coat with sculpted neckline, which she styled with a black-and-gold top, black pants and over-the-knee suede boots.

Credit: Style.com, Getty & FameFlynet

18 Comments
Carey Mulligan's 'The Great Gatsby' Promo Tour Barely There Makeup Look

Carey Mulligan’s ‘The Great Gatsby’ Promo Tour Barely There Makeup Look

Karolina Kurkova In Zara & Sandro - Out In New York City

Karolina Kurkova In Zara & Sandro – Out In New York City

18 Responses to Zoe Saldana In Prabal Gurung & Antonio Berardi – ‘Star Trek Into The Darkness’ London Photocall & After Party

1. Phuong May 4, 2013 at 05:02 #

the front you are looking for

• Catherine Kallon May 4, 2013 at 05:17 #

magic. Thanks so much x

I think I love it just as much as the premiere look.

2. Alina May 4, 2013 at 05:10 #

WOW! Just… WOW!

3. AG May 4, 2013 at 06:30 #

Very cool look!

4. Marybeth May 4, 2013 at 07:31 #

On the model I find the harness a bit gimmicky.
    On Zoe it works wonderfully.
    I love this look from the ankles up. (I think she was wise to wear simple pumps but I’m not sold on her choice of nude over black.)
    The hairstyle softens the look beautifully. Her make-up is perfect.
    Stunning!

• Marybeth May 4, 2013 at 07:33 #

Oh, she looks nice for the after-party too.
      I want to steal that coat!

5. Quinn May 4, 2013 at 09:43 #

I think I may have liked Zoe’s promo tour a little bit more than Kerry Washington’s just because Zoe’s chooses the pieces that you think would not work on the red carpet and make it so polish, presentable and sophisticated.

6. Yeliz May 4, 2013 at 10:15 #

The Prabal Gurung ensemble looks amazing on her. I have no complaints. But since you’ve posted a link of a photo from the Jonathan Ross show, her Roland Mouret look is my favourite of this three looks. Love the dress and the shoes.

7. J May 4, 2013 at 11:17 #

She also wore a Victoria Beckham shirt from the A/W13 collection :)

8. Regina May 4, 2013 at 12:50 #

The Prabal Gurung is just amazing. A few times whilst browsing this blog I’ve felt proper envy that someone would have the means and the figure to wear certain clothes. This is one of them. Love Zoe!

9. Nat39 May 4, 2013 at 19:25 #

Another interesting look from Zoe but she is not selling this one to me – she looks rather overwhelmed and weighed down by it.
    Love her after-party red coat.

10. TeaAtTwo May 4, 2013 at 20:59 #

I love all of these ensemble. The Gurung jacket paired with the skirt was a great match, though darker pumps might have been better. The mouret dress is a classic. I want her Berardi coat come Autumn.

11. Christine May 4, 2013 at 22:04 #

Wow. she looks great!

12. TeaAtTwo May 4, 2013 at 23:31 #

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Rihannna wearing those crazy over the knee boots from the runway at some point.

13. Fofo May 5, 2013 at 08:51 #

@FC why don’t you write about Lebanese stars?
    for example Nancy Ajram who is a judge in Arab Idol and in every time I see the show, I noticw her wearing some of the biggest names in fashion;like Eli Saab, Dior, Dolce and Gabbana, Cushine et Ochs, Valentino, Jiimmy Choo…
    Check out her Twitter acount(@NancyAjram) to see for you’r self :)

14. Amy May 5, 2013 at 10:24 #

I cant’ deal with Zoe Saldana. She’s so fashion. Honestly she nails it pretty much all the time.
    I love the black red combo, the details of the clothes and the slightly different shape.

• EmmaWoodhouse May 6, 2013 at 05:18 #

+1 to every word of your comment–I love how you put it.
      Both looks are so fab for Zoe, the first one could have come off very heavy, but it works great for her. The second is very chic.

15. Shari May 6, 2013 at 20:36 #

The Prabal Gurung outfit is sooo extremely good. As is her whole look and hair. This is exactly how I would like to look as well if I had money to afford it.
    I like the runway combinations also…sans these weird strap-sandal-boots-things. Although they look much better than the Tom Ford ones but I can see that they’re only a long and thin thing.