29.04.13 Photocall

‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Berlin Photocall Menswear Round Up

‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Berlin Photocall Menswear Round Up

Both Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto joined Zoe Saldana and Alice Eve on the rooftop of the China Club for the ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Berlin photocall in Germany on Sunday.

Chris Pine: The actor, who loves his Ralph Lauren tan shoes, wore a moss-green suit with a matching cardigan and blue shirt on this occasion. I love that even his photocall style remains sharp during this photocall.

Zachary Quinto: Chris’s co-star, however, opted for more casual attire, this time opting for military-green pants, a checked shirt and a leather jacket. Laidback is one thing; battered shoes I just can’t deal with.

Credit: FameFlynet

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham - Vogue Festival

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – Vogue Festival

2013 Malaga Film Festival Closing Ceremony

2013 Malaga Film Festival Closing Ceremony

13 Responses to ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Berlin Photocall Menswear Round Up

1. Christine April 29, 2013 at 14:39 #

Chris looks so good.

2. EmmaWoodhouse April 29, 2013 at 14:59 #

Chris’s shoes are a bit too orange for me but I LOVE the rest of his suit. Zachary’s look doesn’t work so well for me.

3. dee April 29, 2013 at 15:43 #

not really liking either look.

4. Moxie April 29, 2013 at 15:45 #

I think Chris is going to dominate the men’s poll again this week. If Zachary hadn’t button his shirt up all the way it would have worked better.

5. Marybeth April 29, 2013 at 16:26 #

I’m not crazy about either look.
    Chris looks okay but the creases up and down his arms tell me that the jacket is too closely fitted to wear over a cardigan. He should have worn a sleeveless sweater vest instead or chosen a more loosely fitted jacket. It would look much sharper.

I love Zachary’s jacket but do not understand the pants. Are abundant wrinkles the latest trend? I assume they’re SUPPOSED to be that way but honestly don’t know. Intentional or not, I don’t like it!
    (And forget the shoes.)

6. Yeliz April 29, 2013 at 16:26 #

Chris looks dapper H2T and I like Zachary’s look only from the ankles up.

7. Alina April 29, 2013 at 16:56 #

Chris looks HOT!

8. kelsey April 29, 2013 at 17:08 #

Is it too much to ask or too hard to have your pants ironed?! Quinto looks like he pulled his from the dirty laundry pile.

9. Nat39 April 29, 2013 at 17:33 #

Zachary’s shoes are inexcusable, he looks sloppy in the wrinkled pants and those shoes. I like that Chris makes an effort to dress up for a photocall, just wish he would find another pair of shoes – his tan shoes do not go with everything and often stick out like a sore thumb – they do not go well here either.

10. Amy April 29, 2013 at 22:48 #

Chris looks great. Zachary also looks nice shoes aside

11. TeaAtTwo April 30, 2013 at 00:09 #

Chris hasn’t put a step wrong on this tour so far. Zachary looks cool but should have worn those blue shoes from his last look or a brown pair.

12. CreoleLady April 30, 2013 at 00:49 #

Why Quinto butchered that beautiful thick hair of his is beyond me. Those shoes, ugh. But I like everything else about his look. Pine is a charmer and looks good. I have yet to be bored, totally enjoying both.

13. Alicat April 30, 2013 at 03:12 #

My Grandma used to say you could judge a man by his shoes, so that doesn’t say much for Mr Quinto. Dreadful, scruffy look. Both look like their hotel rooms did not have a guest iron and ironing board.