Alice Eve In Reem Acra – ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Berlin Photocall

Alice Eve In Reem Acra - ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Berlin Photocall

Alice Eve joined Zoe Saldana on the rooftop of the China Club in Germany for the ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Berlin photocall.

She wore a black Reem Acra dress from the Fall 2013 collection, which featured red sequin floral detailing.

Channelling her inner Bridget Bardot, she was smouldering, sporting new bangs. This fresh cut was much needed to shake up her style and capture our attention.

Adding an edge to her look, she styled her fitted frock with Bionda Castana ‘Belen’ mesh ankle boots.

Credit: FameFlynet, Style.com & Getty

14 thoughts on “Alice Eve In Reem Acra – ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Berlin Photocall

1. Yeliz

The dress is gorgeous, but I don’t like the boots. I’m never a fan of ankle boots with knee-length dresses. And I’m not really fond of her new hairstyle.

2. EmmaWoodhouse

I don’t like the ankle boots. She’s working the new hair but I hope she can handle the bangs in future. I like the dress but it’s a bit too tight across the hips.

1. Marie

I agree, feel like the dress is a bit too tight!
      And I hate the boots, sandals would have been more interesting and I could even settle for pumps.

3. AG

The dress is really cool but the boots have no place with it! Also not feeling the hair. A slicked ponytail may have matched the edginess of the dress.

4. Marybeth

The sequinned dress, other than being too tight in the hips, is very nice but not a good pick for a daytime photo-call. It would be wonderful for an evening talk show appearance— with black sandals or pumps.

The attempt to dress it down by wearing booties is just wrong.

5. Rebecca Z

Pretty dress but the shoes really don’t work. I like booties with suits and occasionally with dresses, but this dress is too girly for the heavy foot.

6. justme

When you look at the bust and hips area, it is obvious that the dress is a bit small. But it’s not bothersome.

That hair and those shoes are though.

7. TeaAtTwo

A stylish dress but a poor fit here. I’m not too fond of the new hair and ankle boots don’t go with ladylike dress.