Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Jaimie Alexander In Marc Bouwer, Tong Liya In Valentino & Chris Pine In Ermenegildo Zegna

Best Dressed Of The Week – Jaimie Alexander In Marc Bouwer, Tong Liya In Valentino & Chris Pine In Ermenegildo Zegna

16 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Paddy Mulholland April 26, 2013 at 21:40 #

Watch out FC! The two Zacharys are in one order in the image and in another order in the poll!

2. Marybeth April 26, 2013 at 21:40 #

The order of the two Zacharys is different in the list from what it is in the pictures.
    This might cause some confusion!

• Nat39 April 27, 2013 at 19:30 #

It’s certainly confusing. I wonder how many Levi’s votes went to Quinto by mistake. I myself automatically went with the 2nd pick on the list and voted for Quinto mistakenly. Something tells me that Levi is a lot closer to Chris in votes.

3. Yeliz April 26, 2013 at 21:44 #

I’m torn between the two ladies in yellow (Jaimie and Olivia), but I think I’ll pick Jaimie Alexander in Marc Bouwer, because I loved it a little bit more. Tong Liya in Valentino was also one of my favourites whis week, she looked heavenly.

Best dressed man for me is Chris Pine in Ermenegildo Zegna and runner-up Zachary Quinto.

Have a sunny weekend, FC!

• Yeliz April 26, 2013 at 21:45 #

Sorry, I meant Zachary Levi.

4. Nat39 April 26, 2013 at 21:51 #

Juana Acosta was a vision of beauty and elegance in that heavenly Zuhair Murad gown, so fresh, feminine and sophisticated, teamed with her natural beauty and poise, the result is simply divine. She gets my vote.
    My runners-up are Jamie Alexander (should’ve taken care of those tan lines) and Zhou in the enchanting yellow G.Valli confection (would’ve def. considered voting for her, as I loved that dress, but she didn’t carry it off well unfortunately imo)

Zachary Quinto for the men.
    Kudos to Matthew for rocking the boldest look but it’s not something I’d be looking forward to seeing, plus it feels way too fall.

• Nat39 April 26, 2013 at 21:58 #

I see there’s some confusion with Zacharys…My vote goes to Zachary Levi wearing the blue 3-piece suit.

5. Camille April 26, 2013 at 22:53 #

voted for Zachary Levi in the blue suit, second photo, third on the list

6. TeaAtTwo April 26, 2013 at 23:42 #

I voted for Nieves Alvarez but Julie Bowen and Zhou Dong Yu were equal top highlights and I really liked Tong and Kate Beckinsale too.
    I voted for Matthew in the mens’ poll for his sartorial bravery but Zachary Levi was an equal winner.

7. Lina April 27, 2013 at 00:25 #

I can´t really put my finger on it, but something with Octavia Spencer is just so fierce it takes my breath away. Her skin is just superb!

8. Marybeth April 27, 2013 at 01:49 #

Zachary Levi is easily my favorite of the men. That blue is so fine!

It’s much harder to single out one woman but I will pick Juana Acosta for the sheer grace and beauty of her look.
    Despite there being some stunning bright-colored looks, for my runners-up I am drawn to Octavia Spencer and the other lady in light blue, the Duchess of Cambridge.

This was an especially fun fashion week, I think.
    Thanks, FC!

9. Erin Galle April 27, 2013 at 03:28 #

Tom Hiddleston at Iron Man 3. Barring that, Zachary Levi at the same event.

10. Rashmi April 27, 2013 at 05:24 #

The Zachary in blue three piece suit is my fav !
    Among the ladies..its really difficult ! something about Octavia is enchanting and my second fav will be Jamie and Tong !

11. zoe April 28, 2013 at 01:36 #

Zachary levi has some seriouusss style. he and eddie redmayne really know how to wear a suit and how to style it to make it interesting (either them or their stylists). not sure why chris pine keeps leading the polls? Olivia munn is my pick for the women. flawless!

12. ~**amaka**~ April 28, 2013 at 07:07 #

Iknow it’s really bad and defeats the purpose of “best dressed”, but I must confess, I vote for the hottest guy *hand over face*

I do realise I need to sort myself out… sort of :)

That said, I voted for Zachary Levi *drool* lol

13. EmmaWoodhouse April 28, 2013 at 16:44 #

For the ladies, Tong Liya–just BDOTY worthy. Runners up: Octavia Spencer, Zhou, the Duchess and Rosie.
    For the men: Johannes Heubl, Zachary Levi, Chris Hemsworth and a shout-out to Matthew for his bold suit.