26.04.13 Menswear, Premiere

‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Moscow Premiere

Star Trek Into Darkness - Moscow Premiere

Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto and Alice Eve attended the ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Moscow premiere held at the Oktyabr Cinema Hall in Moscow, Russia yesterday evening.

Chris Pine: The actor has a knack of outdoing himself with every look. On this occasion, he looked like a Wall Street banker, wearing a slick striped grey suit. The tan Ralph Lauren shoes which he loves were swapped out for a black pair on this occasion.

Zachary Quinto: I’m obsessed with Zachary’s eggplant suit. The fit, the colour, the sheen and his constant attempts to keep menswear varied and interesting keep me hooked, especially when paired with bright-blue lace-up shoes.

Alice Eve: Sporting a braided updo, the British actress wore a Dolce & Gabbana black lace dress with floral appliqués. The look, which features a black bodysuit, was styled with a gold pendant necklace and black pumps. Her red manicure provided a pop of colour to her sexy chic look.

Credit: Kristina Nikishina/Getty Images for Paramount Pictures International

Giorgio Armani Cocktail Party

Giorgio Armani Cocktail Party

Michael Kors Dinner Hosted By Vogue

Michael Kors Dinner Hosted By Vogue

11 Responses to ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Moscow Premiere

1. Christine April 26, 2013 at 14:26 #

LOVE all three looks. This is starting to become one of my favorite promo tours.

2. Martin April 26, 2013 at 14:31 #

Alice Eve looks truly stunning here – the epitome of a Dolce girl, the perfect balance between sweet and sensual. After a couple of disappointing Dolce looks recently, it’s nice to see the label being worn as the designers intended. Gorgeous.

3. EmmaWoodhouse April 26, 2013 at 15:05 #

Chris looks great, but I wish Zachary’s shirt was a different color. I also don’t like his shoes. Alice’s dress would be gorgeous lined. I will never accept the sheer skirt trend. I do love the full skirt, and the detailed lace though. She looks exactly like a Dolce model. However, it needs a lining!

4. Maria Luiza Maia April 26, 2013 at 15:07 #

Oh, where’s Zoe Saldana? I’d love to see her attending every single event of this promo tour!

5. Yeliz April 26, 2013 at 15:29 #

Both men look great, but Chris is my favourite again, love his dapper, handsome look. Alice looks beautiful and I love her hair, but this dress looks so familiar.

6. justme April 26, 2013 at 16:28 #

My crush on Chris is coming back in full force.

I should like Alice’s look but something isn’t working. Does the dress look too large to anyone else? The sleeves are a tad too long and overall, the dress makes her look wider than she is.
    I do like the way she styled it though. Love the hair, the nail polish and the shoes.

I hoped Zoe would tour for this movie just so she could redeem herself fashion wise lol.

7. Nat39 April 26, 2013 at 18:32 #

Not loving any of the 3.

8. dee April 26, 2013 at 19:18 #

I like Chris Pine’s look and I like Alice Eve’s outfit minus the hair. I do not like Zachary’s look. The blue shoes don’t go with his suit.

9. Jones19 April 26, 2013 at 21:40 #

I can’t decide if Chris or Zachary looks better but I’m loving Zach for being so fashion forward. Alice Eve looks good but I’m not loving the hair+makeup…a more edgy look would have been preferred like a slicked back ponytail and black smokey eyes.

10. Aline April 26, 2013 at 22:41 #

Chris looks SO good!

Alice looks really pretty but, even though the braided hairstyle looks beautiful on her, I feel like she should have opted for a sexier one.

11. Jess2 April 28, 2013 at 11:22 #

Oh Chris Pine, so handsome. I love Alice’s look, she is beautiful!