‘Iron Man 3′ Red Carpet Round Up

Iron Man 3 LA Premiere

It was a busy night on the red carpet at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, California, where many young actresses took to the red carpet for the ‘Iron Man 3’ premiere.

Kat Dennings: The ‘Two Broke Girls’ actress opted for a form-fitting, very familiar Dolce & Gabbana floral-print and lace dress. That cerise lip and her gorgeous wavy locks sell this look to me.

Emily VanCamp: The ‘Revenge’ actress wore a Temperley London embellished ribbon dress from the Fall 2013 collection, which she styled with a blush-coloured Nancy Gonzalez clutch and Robert Clergerie ‘Querrye’ heels. A simple side-swept bun and gold hooped earrings completed her look.

Debby Ryan: The actress joined many stars who have fallen for Osman’s designs. The young actress donned a strapless dress with a leather bustier and floral embroidered skirt. The bustier gives the look a contemporary edge, with gold sandals complementing the skirt. Simple makeup and a high bun completed her look.

Iron Man 3 LA Premiere 2

Hayley Atwell: The British actress opted for a black-and-gold look, wearing a figure-flattering part-sheer look featuring a gold zipper, which she complemented with a gold choker. A black tailored blazer thrown over her shoulders, black pumps and a black satin clutch completed her sexy, chic look.

Cobie Smulders: Like Jaimie Alexander, Cobie opted for a bright, traffic-stopping colour. Her red Halston frock with a plunging neckline was styled with gold accessories, including a tassel-accented Gucci clutch and Jimmy Choo peep-toes.

Chelsea Kane: The actress wore a bright-yellow Alice + Olivia sequin frock. You may remember we first saw this dress on Vanessa Hudgens.

Credit: Getty

14 thoughts on “‘Iron Man 3′ Red Carpet Round Up

1. AnderBoBo

Cobie is definitely smuldering in that look, my fave of the bunch! For some reason Kat’s look seems very… reductive.

2. Yeliz

Debby and Cobie are my favourites of the bunch. I love both looks. Actually, I really like Emily’s look too, but the creases on the dress are too distracting.

3. Anj

Colbie and Chelsea look the best. Hayley’s top looks like it’s falling down on top of having no support.

4. Marybeth

Debby is my favorite here, with Cobie a close second.
    Chelsea looks great but, even if it’s unfair, I can’t help comparing her to Vanessa Hudgens in the same dress. The raven hair and gold accessories took it to a higher level.
    If Emily had followed the first commandment of satin (Thou shalt not sit down!) I think I would have liked her look very much. ;)

5. Nat39

Even with the creases on the skirt, Emily VanCamp is easily my fave, a well-styled look, followed by Chelsea looking lovely in yellow (although preferred Vanessa’s choice of gold sandals with it).
    Hayley’s look is so aging, don’t care for Colbie’s look – the frock is so ordinary, the shoes are way too heavy for it, and she overloaded the look with gold accessories.

6. admmgz

My two faves are Debby & Chelsea. Emily & Cobie look good too- I know it’s minor but Emily’s wrinkles bug me & I don’t care for Cobie’s accessories

7. TeaAtTwo

Debby’s outfit is my favourite here followed by Hayley’s. But I’m gushing over Emily’s sandals and Kat’s lip colour.