25.04.13

Beyonce Knowles In Kenzo – Mrs Carter World Tour

Beyonce Knowles In Kenzo

To ensure she is looking nothing but perfect in every frame, Beyonce Knowles has banned unapproved photographers from her Mrs Carter world tour.

We’ve seen a few pictures of her wearing Ralph & Russo on this tour, along with Emilio Pucci and Dsquared; here we see her wearing a very familiar turquoise-clouded leopard print from Kenzo’s Spring 2013 collection, which has also been donned by Jessica Alba and Brandy Norwood.

This look was captured from last night’s show in Paris, where she wore a custom bustier and shorts designed by Humberto Leon and Carol Lim with Stuart Weitzman booties and nude fishnet tights.

Credit: Courtesy of Kenzo

Kate Hudson In Michael Kors & Barbara Bui - Late Show With David Letterman

Kate Hudson In Michael Kors & Barbara Bui – Late Show With David Letterman

January Jones' Versace Biker Jacket & Parker Bri Skirt

January Jones’ Versace Biker Jacket & Parker Bri Skirt

14 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In Kenzo – Mrs Carter World Tour

1. Christine April 25, 2013 at 16:36 #

Cute print. I like Kenzo.

2. justme April 25, 2013 at 17:05 #

I like the print and the bow/thingie in the back. It went well with that segment of the show because she was doing an “african” choreography.

3. dee April 25, 2013 at 17:42 #

I like the print but that’s it.

• Yeliz April 25, 2013 at 17:52 #

4. EmmaWoodhouse April 25, 2013 at 19:04 #

I do not like the print. I like the bodysuit even less.

5. Kyriaki - Cyprus April 25, 2013 at 20:22 #

I saw it earlier, it reminded me of something and I knew I would find the answer in RCFA! I actually like this! Definitely her version is the best compared to the coat and dress the other girls wore.

6. Kandi April 25, 2013 at 20:53 #

You have only featured her most basic looks from her tour. The jumpsuit by Vrettos Vrettakos WAS AMAZING and shockingly did not get any attention. How about some love for her 7 other costumes that have gone unfeatured thus far.

• Catherine Kallon April 26, 2013 at 01:49 #

Kandi,

The pictures from this tour have been strictly guarded by her team. I have mentioned this in the first sentence.

I can LEGALLY use images from her team, which don’t send them to bloggers like myself, images from designers, who have third party rights, or if I buy them from picture agencies, from which they are not even available – see the first sentence once again.

There is no need to be shocked because several extenuating circumstances are preventing me from publishing them – I will have to refer you back to the first sentance for a third time.

Just because you have seen them on JustJared, who probably has a good relationship with her team and other blogs who probably steal them with from JustJared, doesn’t mean the picture are available to everyone.

Unlike some bloggers, I do not wish to be sued and/or have my site taken down.

7. TeaAtTwob April 25, 2013 at 22:59 #

She sounds like such an egomaniac controlling photos.

• T from Sydney April 26, 2013 at 02:12 #

Personally i thought the pictures from the Superbowl was hilarious, she was dancing, your guaranteed to make funny faces. When im watching spots and they are replaying the video in slow-mo the faces they make crack me up but you don’t see them banning them.

That being said if i had the power i would ban all unflattering pictures of myself on the internet. But i still think the ban is silly.

8. Zenia April 26, 2013 at 08:54 #

As a MASSIVE Beyonce fan and someone who will be going to her show in LA, I am disappointed by this look. It is something you could see any eccentric person on the street wearing, not the costume of a world famous diva taking the stage at her own world tour. Very boring, no sparkle, no presence.

Many of the other tour costumes are beautiful, however.

9. Beta April 26, 2013 at 09:04 #

Im done with beyonce. Between the ‘bow down b-tches’, her megalomania, and her narcissim she’s lost me. What up with controlling the photographs?? Ridiculous.

10. Denise April 26, 2013 at 09:48 #

Sorry to be commenting about an outfit that was not presented in this blog, I totally respect and understand the reasons, but if her team is controling the photos, they are not making a very good job. They let out that hideous nipple (!) costume or this Kenzo forgettable outfit and they “hid” the glamorous Vrettakos jumpsuit. It was far more flattering and beautiful than the others.

11. Jess2 April 28, 2013 at 12:06 #

Love the outfit, especially the colours!!