Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – The Arts Club

Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham - The Arts Club

Taking advantage of the sunny weather in London, Victoria and Harper Beckham were spotted out this afternoon leaving the Arts Club in Mayfair.

Harper looked totes adorable wearing my favourite colour – electric-blue – and I’m delighted to see Victoria wearing a look other than black.

The fashion designer wore a camel-coloured sweater with a coral-coloured a-line skirt from her Spring 2013 collection.

She styled the look with a laser-cut white clutch, also from her Spring 2013 collection, and Chloé wedges.

Having a mild case of déjà vu?

That’s because Victoria wore an almost-identical black version of this look two weeks ago and last year she wore this same skirt to the Valentino: Master of Couture Private Viewing After-Party.

VB Chloe

Victoria Beckham Clutchfarfetch.com US, farfetch.com and theCorner.com
Chloé Wedges - Net-A-Porter.com

Credit: Style.com & XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM

Frank Ocean In Lanvin - 2013 Time 100 Gala

Frank Ocean In Lanvin – 2013 Time 100 Gala

Jing Tian In Christophe Josse Couture - 3rd Beijing International Film Festival

Jing Tian In Christophe Josse Couture – 3rd Beijing International Film Festival

6 Responses to Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – The Arts Club

1. Yeliz April 24, 2013 at 18:41 #

Adorable Harper, you get my attention whenever I see a picture of you. ♥ I also love Victoria’s look.

2. Fiona April 25, 2013 at 01:30 #

I always love Victoria’s style and Harper looks adorable as usual. I am wondering how long Victoria is going to be able to manage this pose, as I am amazed she can continue to carry Harper with one arm whilst wearing sky high heels – she must be deceptively strong!

• Alicat April 25, 2013 at 05:40 #

Seeing those wedges close up in the photo underneath shows just how high they are. The platform is also very thick. I would consider it too risky to carry a baby wearing such shoes. Being a Mum does not mean turning into a frump, but practicality and safety must be taken into account. I like the way the doorman is holding Harper’s hand. Very cute.

3. Styler April 25, 2013 at 07:24 #

i love it when she does casual chic

4. Rashmi April 25, 2013 at 09:18 #

Am in love with the Victoria’s look and Harper! Can I just hold her for a min.. she is soooo adorable !! :D <3

5. EmmaWoodhouse April 25, 2013 at 15:34 #

Harper is SO cute!!! Victoria looks great in colors. I wish that the skirt was longer, and then I would totally love this look.