Qin Hao In Prada – 3rd Beijing International Film Festival

Qin Hao In Prada - 3rd Beijing International Film Festival

Even with his beautiful companion by his side dressed in all white, Qin Hao caught my attention at the Beijing International Film Festival held at the China National Convention Center in Beijing, China yesterday evening.

The handsome actor wore a Prada Spring 2013 ensemble.

His dual-colour burgundy-and-white shirt and pants were styled with a navy overcoat and navy-and-burgundy Prada shoes.

It would’ve been interesting to see the full runway look on the red carpet, but I think I prefer the way Qin Hao has styled the look, adding navy into the mix and making the look his own.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Tia Mowry-Hardrict In Ellery - International Fashion Film Awards

Tia Mowry-Hardrict In Ellery – International Fashion Film Awards

Julie Bowen In Monique Lhuillier -  Oscar de la Renta and Kelly Florio Kasouf Spring 2013 Shopping Event

Julie Bowen In Monique Lhuillier – Oscar de la Renta and Kelly Florio Kasouf Spring 2013 Shopping Event

11 Responses to Qin Hao In Prada – 3rd Beijing International Film Festival

1. justme April 24, 2013 at 15:37 #

Unless it’s a ballroom dancer about to perform, I don’t like high-waisted pants on men.
    I also think the long coat throw the proportions even more off.

2. Christine April 24, 2013 at 15:38 #

Not liking the pants. I am not sure anyone can pull off this look. Maybe Tilda Swinton.

3. dee April 24, 2013 at 17:35 #

Eww, his outfit is horrible.

4. Yeliz April 24, 2013 at 17:46 #

This is way too high-waisted, it looks awful.

5. Zannie April 24, 2013 at 17:53 #

That describes my problem with the look too- the colorblocked shirt gives the impression that he is wearing really, really high waisted pants.

I must admit, I had a bit of a giggle as it reminds me of cartoon grandpas tottering around on a metal frame with their ridiculously high waisted pants and coke bottle bug eye glasses. Actually, considering that they are both in…. “I’ma take your grandpa’s style”?

6. Nat39 April 24, 2013 at 20:25 #

I’m not a fan of the suit but I much prefer his version, he changed it up and made the runway version more presentable, adding navy was a great idea, he totally did a good job styling the look and making it his own.

7. Alicat April 25, 2013 at 01:02 #

This high waisted trouser look reminiscent of my Great Grandad is hideous. It is completely unflattering to the male physique, especially on a young man. It is a try hard look and laughable.

• Denise April 25, 2013 at 07:30 #

+1. What was he thinking ?????

8. EmmaWoodhouse April 25, 2013 at 15:19 #

It’s an interseting look, I get that it gives the illusion of high-waisted pants (which is ludicrous looking for sure!) but since it’s really a shirt I’m Ok. The long coat was a unique touch; not sure how I feel about it. I don’t like the white stripes on the pants, though.
    The lady looks elegant but a bit boring.

9. mielen April 25, 2013 at 19:13 #

I love that he took a chance and did something different. A little strange looking, but I love it. Like people going against the grain and showing some personality. Takes some self assurance and a sense of fun — which fashion should be. xx

10. TeaAtTwo April 25, 2013 at 22:34 #

It’s intriguing on the runway but it doesn’t translate totally successfully off of it.