Olivia Palermo & Johannes Huebl In Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton Maison Munich Opening

Olivia Palermo and her model-boyfriend, Johannes Huebl, were ever the trendsetting couple at the Louis Vuitton Maison opening in Munich, Germany on Tuesday.

Naturally, they both wore LV for the occasion, although their looks didn’t exactly coordinate.

Olivia paraded out a dropped-waist, tunic from the Resort 2013 collection with Zara shoes, which she wore without the pencil skirt seen on the runway.

The ‘dress,’ as we’ll call it, certainly suffered no lack of details, what with its mix of puzzle-like patterns, embellished pockets, and an exaggerated Peter Pan collar. So, I’m glad this petite PYT left the massively chunky platforms on the model and opted to pull her hair back into a simple updo.

Johannes was a dark, albeit handsome, counterpoint to Olivia’s lighter look, with his double-breasted suit, royal blue tie and pocket square.

You may remember that Chris Pine recently wore a similar Louis Vuitton suit, except in a grey colour, which earned him a Best Dressed of the Week nod. Do you like Johannes’ version as well?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Miley Cyrus In Alexandre Vauthier Couture - 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

Miley Cyrus In Alexandre Vauthier Couture – 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

Maria Sharapova In Bottega Veneta - Porsche Presents New Testimonial

Maria Sharapova In Bottega Veneta – Porsche Presents New Testimonial

17 Responses to Olivia Palermo & Johannes Huebl In Louis Vuitton – Louis Vuitton Maison Munich Opening

1. Rafael April 24, 2013 at 06:09 #

Johannes suit is perfection!

2. Yeliz April 24, 2013 at 07:34 #

Honestly, Johannes is the better dressed one here IMO. He looks very dapper whilst I really don’t like Olivia’s dress. Like her shoes though.

3. CarmenCita April 24, 2013 at 07:44 #

Good morning Catherine! Olivia’s shoes are from Zara… I already have them in my closet :-)

• Catherine Kallon April 24, 2013 at 08:29 #

good morning. thank you. I have updated the post.

I love how she always wears things we can all afford.

4. Noemi April 24, 2013 at 09:02 #

While J. Huebl looks really dapper, I don’t like the way Olivia is dressed, because of the proportions which are a bit unflattering on her. I love the shoes, she can make Zara accessories and clothes so chic. I saw a photo of her wearing a coat from the S/S collection and she looks so elegant.

5. justme April 24, 2013 at 11:21 #

Olivia made all the right decisions here. She ditched the skirt, picked more delicate shoes and put her hair up.
    So while I don’t like the dress, I still think she looks lovely.

As for Johannes… yeah, he definitely deserves a BDOTW nom imo. He looks gorgeous.

• dee April 24, 2013 at 13:24 #

6. EmmaWoodhouse April 24, 2013 at 11:50 #

At first, I thought Michelle William had already worn this look…then I remembered it was Lea Seydoux, looking quite a bit like Michelle! http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2012/10/16/lea-seydoux-in-louis-vuitton-sister-london-film-festival-premiere/
    The dress isn’t my favorite (too much like an overturned basket, and to short) but Olivia wears it well and her styling is great.
    Johannes, aside from being absolutely gorgeous, also looks great in his suit. BDMOTW worthy for sure.

7. Alicat April 24, 2013 at 13:24 #

The frilly bits, placed as they are just below the bustline, manage to create a drooping effect, which is impossible on such a petite lady. No matter, because my eyes strayed and stayed on her very handsome companion.

8. ellen April 24, 2013 at 15:39 #

who else wore this??

9. Rebecca Z April 24, 2013 at 16:26 #

I feel like she has lost her mojo. Haven’t liked any of her looks for quite a while now, and it is disappointing because I have enjoyed her choices in the past. I think this is amazingly ugly, though I do like her shoes. She looks like a 50′s housewife–the hairstyle is mumsy and the dress overwhelms her–the style, cut and fabric.

• amparo April 24, 2013 at 17:12 #

• AG April 25, 2013 at 08:47 #

Completely agree! She used to be so consistently good, but like you said, I haven’t liked any of her looks lately. Disappointing.

10. Nat39 April 24, 2013 at 22:01 #

I think Olivia is adorable, she is totally selling this look to me, love the shoes. Johanness’s shoe choice is horrible on the other hand, those shoes do not belong and completely bring the look down.

11. Markness April 25, 2013 at 02:44 #

I love the fact that Olivia took this look to a whole new level with Zara shoes! Certainly made it better. This couple should be the best dressed couple. :D

12. TeaAtTwob April 25, 2013 at 22:54 #

Zara have some good shoes this season. I love the green version of her shoes.

13. adrian April 26, 2013 at 22:03 #