23.04.13 Menswear, Premiere

‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Sydney Premiere

"Star Trek Into Darkness" Australian Premiere - Arrivals

Karl Urban, Chris Pine, director J. J. Abrams and Zachary Quinto were back out promoting their latest movie, ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’, with the Sydney premiere in Australia this evening.

Karl Urban: Going from dark-grey to midnight-blue, the actor still looked very smart, adding a tie to his look on this occasion.

Chris Pine: The handsome actor wore another Ermenegildo Zegna suit. This time, he wore a grey striped notched-lapel suit styled with a Band of Outsiders striped tie and tan Ralph Lauren shoes. The suit fits to perfection and brings out his blue eyes – what more can a girl ask for?

J. J. Abrams: The director scrubbed up rather nicely, going from a plaid shirt and jeans to a very smart black suit, which he styled with a grey shirt and striped tie.

Zachary Quinto: The actor loves keeping things interesting and this occasion was no different. He wore a sharp shawl-collar Margiela suit, which he jazzed up with a blue polka-dot shirt and burgundy Calvin Klein bow tie. Matching his Calvin Klein shoes to his bow tie was a nice touch. I already can’t wait to see what he serves up next.

With all this eye-candy and sharp dressing, I don’t find myself missing Zoe Saldana from this promo tourr.

Credit: Getty

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Erdem - Manchester Visit

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Erdem – Manchester Visit

Kate Hudson's Reem Acra Slit Chiffon Gown

Kate Hudson’s Reem Acra Slit Chiffon Gown

14 Responses to ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Sydney Premiere

1. Regina April 23, 2013 at 17:34 #

They all look great, but my crush has to be on Zachary Quinto!

2. Nat39 April 23, 2013 at 17:58 #

While I’m a fan of slimmer cuts as opposed to a bit wider on Karl, the midnight or ink blue colour wins me over every time, it’s just so beautiful on Karl.
    Chris’s suit fits him perfectly but somehow his tie bothers me.
    J.J. Abrams – nothing exciting but everything works perfectly in his simple black look.
    I like how trim and slender and statuesque Zachary looks in his suit but I’m not a fan of his approach to styling.

3. dee April 23, 2013 at 18:09 #

I only like J. J. Abrams look.

4. Yeliz April 23, 2013 at 18:44 #

They all look very dapper, but Chris is my favourite again. I love everything about his look.

5. Christine April 23, 2013 at 18:56 #

They all look handsome but my favorites are Chris and Quinto looks. Quinto is rocking this promo tour and Chris.

6. Amy April 23, 2013 at 19:07 #

Chris is really bringing his A game this promo tour.
    JJ Abrams looks sharp.
    Quinto is interesting, I’m not sold but definitely interested

7. Moxie April 23, 2013 at 19:11 #

Why isn’t Zoe Saldana on the tour?

8. Kat April 23, 2013 at 19:42 #

They all look great. I wish BC would be there too and rock some YSL, but since I’m very eager to finally get season 3 of Sherlock I guess I have to make sacrifices.

9. Agent_X April 23, 2013 at 20:13 #

urban’s coat is cut terribly unflattering.

10. Marybeth April 23, 2013 at 20:43 #

I like JJ Abrams best here. His tie looks almost identical to the one Chris Pine is wearing but it works soooo much better with the dark suit and grey shirt. In this case, although I like Chris’s suit well enough, I think the director outshines his star.
    Quinto looks chic but I’d be more easily won over if his shirt did not have a satin sheen. It’s a bit much for me.
    Karl Urban looks nice too. Not as sharp and trendy as the others perhaps but that gorgeous blue keep him from being dull.
    All in all, those are 4 nicely dressed men!

(I still miss Zoe though!)

11. CreoleLady April 23, 2013 at 23:16 #

I feel a “Best Promo Tour – Ensemble” award coming on, lol. Looking forward to Ben Cumberbatch, Zoe Saldana and Alice Eve joining the party.

12. Leo April 24, 2013 at 00:47 #

Zachary Quinto rocks that look, such a fun quirky way to bring some personality to the boring menswear combination. Can’t wait for Zoe Saldana to join this promo tour, she also brings out the fun and puts her spin on things.

13. Denise April 24, 2013 at 06:40 #

All four of them are well dressed. I like Chris best with Zachary a close second.

14. TeaAtTwo April 24, 2013 at 14:48 #

As with the photocall Chris is best dressed followed by Karl then Zachary and J.J