Rebecca Hall In Lanvin – ‘Iron Man 3′ London Premiere

Rebecca Hall In Lanvin - 'Iron Man 3' London Premiere

In the absence of Gwyneth Paltrow, the responsibility to bring forth the glamour at the ‘Iron Man 3’ London premiere rested on Rebecca Hall’s shoulders.

The British actress opted to go the masculine route, wearing a Lanvin Spring 2013 black jumpsuit with a risqué deep plunging neckline, padded shoulders and an obi-style belt wrapped around her waist.

Her styling was impeccable, with Giuseppe Zanotti black sandals with a gold metal heel, a Lanvin clutch and De Beers jewels.

Opting for a centre-parted bun and bold red lips, the look couldn’t be more perfect; however, I am sure many of you will be put off by this look because of Rebecca’s side boob.

I have to say it doesn’t bother me. I think this is one of her best looks.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Shoescribe Spring/Summer Sale: Get Up To 60% Off

Shoescribe Spring/Summer Sale: Get Up To 60% Off

Kate Hudson In Reem Acra - Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Ball

Kate Hudson In Reem Acra – Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Ball

16 Responses to Rebecca Hall In Lanvin – ‘Iron Man 3′ London Premiere

1. Denise April 19, 2013 at 09:01 #

From the front she looks impeccable and glamourous.
    But the picture revealing a whole lot of sideboob to be honest, shows that the jumpsuit doesn’t fit. I think it needed to be tighter.

• dee April 19, 2013 at 13:22 #

2. Yeliz April 19, 2013 at 10:19 #

The top part of this look is too revealing for my tastes and although I hate the side boob, she does pull this off quite nicely.

3. Dan Oliver April 19, 2013 at 10:49 #

I love it side boob doesnt bother me at all

4. Jennifer April 19, 2013 at 11:33 #

The outfit’s very similar to the way she was styled for her recent InStyle shoot. Suits her! :-)

• Christine April 19, 2013 at 15:22 #

This is a killer look. She looks great!

5. Rafael April 19, 2013 at 12:27 #

STUNNING!!! I’m obsessed with this look; thank God for Rebecca because I was really annoyed by Gwyneth’s looks on this promo and if she would have put another foot wrong on the red carpet I was going to loose it for her. This is an AMAZING look, the styling is perfect and she owns the look better than the model her self. She’s rocking my world right now. FIERCE!!!!! BDOTW worthy.

6. Carolina April 19, 2013 at 12:28 #

The runway look is approximately 1000% better. It’s more subtle, edgy, and elegant. I don’t like the stark contrast and overplayed sexiness of Hall in this.

7. bm April 19, 2013 at 13:01 #

BDOTW worthy. Like you said, her styling is that impeccable. That red pout is so sexy.

8. EmmaWoodhouse April 19, 2013 at 13:04 #

Considering my dislike for plunging necklines, side cut-outs, baggy pants, and jumpsuits altogether, this look really doesn’t work for me. Her styling was fine but I think the model’s worked better.

9. gabis April 19, 2013 at 13:46 #

I would’ve liked this more if there was a bit more fabric on the top. The side boob is indeed bothersome.
    But her styling is magnificent. Flawless.

10. MissMarlboroLites April 19, 2013 at 14:18 #

FC, don’t you mean:
    “I have to say it doesn’t bother me. I think this is one of her breast looks.”

;-)

• Catherine Kallon April 19, 2013 at 14:29 #

LOL…that is so cute :)

11. TeaAtTwo April 19, 2013 at 20:06 #

Boob issue aside, she does look really good.

12. justme April 20, 2013 at 13:06 #

Eh, whatever about the side boob, she looks great imo.
    Note to Carey Mulligan, this is the type of makeup you wear with masculine outfits.

13. Jing Xiang May 4, 2013 at 17:28 #

Where the hell is Gwyneth??? She is a huge disappointment for not attending the London premiere of Iron Man 3!!! Luckily we have Rebecca Hall here!! She looks every bit the kick-ass leading villian in this masculine inspired outfit—- black plunging jumpsuit by Lanvin!!! Love how she pulled her hair back into a slicked bun and opted for smokey eyes and red lipstick!!! That black strappy heels finishes off her look perfectly!!! She looked gorgeous despite of the side boob issue!!! Amazing and breathtaking all at once, Rebecca!!!