Gwyneth Paltrow In Barbara Casasola – Four Seasons George V Hotel

Gwyneth Paltrow In Barbara Casasola - Four Seasons George V Hotel

Before heading to London on Monday, Gwyneth Paltrow was spotted at the Four Seasons George V hotel in Paris, France after a day of promotional duties for ‘Iron Man 3’.

The actress, who has only worn one spot of colour other than black and white during this promo tour so far, wore a black Barbara Casasola Fall 2013 jumpsuit.

Her long-sleeved jumpsuit features sheers panels on the bodice and sleeves and wide-legged pants with a pleat detail.

As you know, I have a mild weakness for jumpsuits, so you won’t be surprised that I love this for its modernity and contemporary silhouette.

Christian Louboutin pumps were selected, this time a standout metallic-gold pair.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Maria Bello In Salvatore Ferragamo - 'Prisoners' Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Maria Bello In Salvatore Ferragamo – ‘Prisoners’ Toronto Film Festival Premiere

Anna Wintour In Oscar de la Renta - Chanel Shopping In New York City

Anna Wintour In Oscar de la Renta – Chanel Shopping In New York City

11 Responses to Gwyneth Paltrow In Barbara Casasola – Four Seasons George V Hotel

1. Charlotte April 18, 2013 at 12:58 #

I loke this jumpsuit but I really can’t stand her hair ! She needs to cut her hair.

2. dee April 18, 2013 at 13:00 #

I don’t like the way the jumpsuit looks on her. The hair needs an update too.

• Christine April 18, 2013 at 13:11 #

Amen sister. The hair is driving me insane.

3. Anne April 18, 2013 at 13:08 #

Gwyneth has been the picture of simple-chic this promo tour. I’ve been loving her fashion & shoe choices, even though it’s been largely monochromatic, her choices have still been interesting. This jumpsuit is no exception.
    The only black mark is the hair. She needs some help there

4. Rafael April 18, 2013 at 13:15 #

Again Gwyeneth’s wears such a fabulous piece off the red carpet; why she didn’t wore this to the London photocall? I really don’t know what is going on with her or her stylist but I’m hugely dissapointed with her. I know she can do better than this. This is another waste of a good outfit been worned on the wrong occasion.

5. Yeliz April 18, 2013 at 14:01 #

I don’t like this at all, from the too wide pants to her boring hair.

6. EmmaWoodhouse April 18, 2013 at 16:25 #

1) STOP WEARING BLACK. You’re not Rooney Mara, and you shouldn’t be Jennifer Aniston!
    2) PLEASE do something different with your hair! it’s gorgeous, but…COME ON, we’ve seen it as much as Anna Wintour’s Manolos!
    3) I don’t like jumpsuits, or sheer plunging panels, so the rest of the look is a no as well.

7. adrian April 18, 2013 at 20:18 #

luvs the look!

8. TeaAtTwo April 18, 2013 at 23:18 #

I would like to see her mix it up more but this does work for me. The straight hair is harmony with the shape and lines of the jumpsuit. I’m glad she wore a slightly jazzy pump though.

9. pipsqueak April 19, 2013 at 00:50 #

Love this look from head to toe! It’s also a refreshing change from all the gowns and dresses on the red carpet. Gwyneth is always a fashion risk taker.

10. Dhppy April 19, 2013 at 00:56 #

Ugh. Tall girls in high water pants just don’t work.